Sevco 1 - 2 Aberdeen

A bit of praise for Clangers.

His tweet : Finally a win for The Dons at Ibrox. 3 points behind in PCFL table. All to play for on Sunday.

Fuck Climbing Frame Face and his attention seeking shite. Hopefully he's suffering from walnut haemorrhoids as we speak.

Never forget.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

done that in spite of mcginn AND rooney

to hell with mcginn, whoever we get in on same wage as him will be an improvement

rooney gets away with immobility because he is a poacher apparently - well, that miss with his left foot was shocking

and the shocking lay off that went awry and led to them scoring?

dearie me

I don't even feel that happy just now

that "rangers" team with unheard of 18 and 20 year olds at centre half - sorry, Im not celebrating beating that

Fuck off

• Upvote 4

He's completely shite. He's the hun equivalent of Deila.

Yep.

i think he has a few tricks up his sleeve but thats it.

As soon as the huns see they are not destroying everyone they meet the pressure will build and build on Pedro and the players will most likely start to revolt more and more to his unusual methods. It'll be a Le Guen scenario I think.

Can't wipe the smile off my coupon today. First trip to that snake pit was in 1993 and missed 2 or 3 since, absolutely over the moon to finally witness a win there.

Big psychological boost for the club ahead of the final as well

COYR

Yass! Up and at work after 4 hours sleep

Should've been easier than it was but carecwe won. They are absolutely firt

LoL at the fat reptile in the club 1872 bit above us banging the hun badge and losing his shit we Christie scored. :laughing:

I've a video of that. Will try workout how to upload it later.

Not even got the backbone to stand by your nonsense comments last night. Amusing to see you slither back and pretend it's because "we nearly threw it away".

Bizarre attitude having beaten the mutants and smashed the hoo-doo. I can't see a single negative, except it should of been at least 4.

Just finished reading the thread.

MT you had a fucking nightmare. If you don't realise the significance of the win last night, I fail to see your connection to the club and the fans.

Put your hand up, admit you were being a cunt and then see what happens.

Exactly. Spiderman has been played by three different actors in the space of about fifteen years, he's still Spiderman and he still has Spiderfans.

...and he doesn't exist either.

A new ball was immediately produced, although the Rangers fans continued to insist that it was actually the same as the old ball...

:hysterical:

Caixinha said: “Our friends know that I’m here to defend the club.

“I’m working really hard to give them happiness.

“We also learned that Derek maybe is not the only one desperate to be in this position which I am occupying at this moment.”

So according to Pedro post match last night our manager is desperate to be their manager. :hysterical:

Old Pedro is most probably spot on with this one...
  • Downvote 3

Christ I've just read the Herald match report. You're not kidding! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It's like it's been written by a 14 year-old on his laptop in his bedroom after he got from Ibrox still sobbing after watching RATEDDYBERZZZZ get horsed by the Famous.

Still, so many mistakes and typos in an article in an allegedly 'serious' publication is a bit of a disgrace... does the Herald not employ sub-editors any more!?

Anyway they've clearly got the rage and I am fucking loving it. :trophy:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/15292456.Rangers_1_Aberdeen_2__Derek_McInnes_s_side_give_their_supporters_a_first_Ibrox_win_since_1991/#comments-anchor

Christ it's some piece.

Charlie Allan used to say a win over them was better than sex (though for his wife, anything would be better than sex with him!) and he's nae far wrong, apologies to my lovely wife. This gives us great momentum going into the SC final, but it'll take a monumental effort to win it. I still clearly remember the 1990 final against them, but never did I think it'd be 27 years without winning it again, or indeed 17 years without reaching the final again. I have everything crossed here and hope we can do it.

Remember this article

Rangers striker Joe Dodoo insists Pittodrie victory proved Ibrox side are better than Aberdeen

Former Leicester City frontman believes victory in the Granite City was well deserved and proved Pedro Caixinha's squad has more about it than Derek McInnes' men.

Hadnt seen this:

Rangers fans furious after Simpsons banner in Aberdeen stands mocks violent Durrant injury

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15294384.Rangers_fans_furious_after_Simpsons_banner_in_Aberdeen_stands_mocks_violent_Durrant_injury/

:)

The doss cunts don't even grasp that the only reason we still go on about it is because it riles them up.

If they stopped being such whiney wee wanks then it'd all go away within a season or two.