Partick Thistle 0 - 6 Aberdeen

Brilliant day, manager handled the Jack thing just the way he should have.

He will definitely not be in the team or on the bench at Hampden.

Good riddance, hun.

You think?

I fully expect Jack and McInnes to have a heart to heart this week and Jack to be in the squad.

Also think for footballing reasons O'Connor will start ahead of him.

Guest RosemountRed

You think?

I fully expect Jack and McInnes to have a heart to heart this week and Jack to be in the squad.

Unfortunately I think Jack will start next week, I really hope he doesn't though.

Hi mate.

Not "all" of us think McGinn will not be up for it in a cup final.

Don't tar us all with the same paranoid "let's hate our own players" mentality.

Thanks.

I like McGinn just obvious to see he goes missing for spells of the game against Celtic. Why not give a hungry youth player who will be full of confidence a game ahead of him.

You think?

No way, I will bet a tenner that he won't be in the team or on the bench in the final.

Big test of McInnes as a manager - is he ruthless enough to drop a guy who has sh*t on him, the club and supporters big time and is now a disruptive influence? Or will he go with him as skipper just to keep him happy?

At least Pawlett was up front and straight about it all - IMHO there's no problem with him being on the bench next week. McGinn neither as he has at least kept quiet until after the final even though the press were in overdrive.

But for the club captain to announce he is leaving ten days before our biggest game for years and keep everybody guessing about where he is going is selfish and irresponsible and doesnt give a flying fck for the team

btw I always contrast Jack and Shinnie when speaking and giving interviews, doing programme notes etc - with Jack, its always "I" - with Shinnie it is always, always "we". That gets my vote

• Upvote 2

@@manboobs109 has Tup paid his last bet yet?

Yes. I paid ebbe £100 when the Dons did not finish in the top six a few years back.

If you read manboobs stuff on here last night, and recently overall, you will see why I cancelled the bet with him.

I could not bring myself to converse by PM with a twat like that, and arrange payment.

With ebbe, giving him the £100 was a pleasure.

• Downvote 10

What a season. Dismantling Motherwell, Dundee, Kilmarnock and now Partick Thistle.

Been said by the large majority on here - whenever Jack is suspended or goes absent due to injury we seemingly play better as a team. He is a distinctly average player. McGinn is far too inconsistent and goes missing against the likes of Celtic.

Delighted by Scotty Wright - just what we needed. The new Ryan Fraser?

Not many have mentioned the fact we just beat OUR own points record. The biggest outside the OF. Really is fantastic.

76 points in the bag. trying to better that has to be the target for next season.

I'm looking forward to McInnes getting a chance to do some surgery on the squad

Alexander, Lennox, Taylor, Jack, Pawlett, McGinn, Christie, Smith and Shankland will all move on and thats a decent whack of £/week to play with.

Centre half and winger the main targets. If we are trying to get in Maloney as a sub then that'll be a fair upgrade

76 points in the bag. trying to better that has to be the target for next season.

Alexander, Lennox, Taylor, Jack, Pawlett, McGinn, Christie, Smith and Shankland will all move on and thats a decent whack of £/week to play with.

Centre half and winger the main targets. If we are trying to get in Maloney as a sub then that'll be a fair upgrade

Maloney as a sub now? @@Bebo you have a legal obligation to phone Cornhall and get this individual assessed ASAP.

Not disappointed to see anyone of them leave. Tansey, GMS and Maloney would be a significant upgrade - we need a freshing up. Rogers appears to be a like for like with Alexander. Wright and Ross look like we've got some good youth being blooded through. A lot of positives today ahead of the cup final next week.

Big test of McInnes as a manager - is he ruthless enough to drop a guy who has sh*t on him, the club and supporters big time and is now a disruptive influence? Or will he go with him as skipper just to keep him happy?

At least Pawlett was up front and straight about it all - IMHO there's no problem with him being on the bench next week. McGinn neither as he has at least kept quiet until after the final even though the press were in overdrive.

But for the club captain to announce he is leaving ten days before our biggest game for years and keep everybody guessing about where he is going is selfish and irresponsible and doesnt give a flying fck for the team

btw I always contrast Jack and Shinnie when speaking and giving interviews, doing programme notes etc - with Jack, its always "I" - with Shinnie it is always, always "we". That gets my vote

Why would McInnes do anything to keep Jack happy?

The only way I can see him being involved in the squad is if the manager actually believes that he will add quality in a game he wants to win.

If it was up to me I would leave him at home and use the players who are very capable of performing well without Union Jack.

Yes. I paid ebbe £100 when the Dons did not finish in the top six a few years back.

If you read manboobs stuff on here last night, and recently overall, you will see why I cancelled the bet with him.

I could not bring myself to converse by PM with a twat like that, and arrange payment.

With ebbe, giving him the £100 was a pleasure.

@@ebbe little people UK await your donation.

Guest RosemountRed

I'd keep Christie but he'll probably go the Championship, the rest I am not so worried about.