Partick Thistle 0 - 6 Aberdeen

Good to see Wright grab his first goals. Pace to burn and a bit of skill, hope to see him become more of a regular next season!

Got to be a massive boost to self confidence, now knows for sure he can make the step up to first team. Spend the summer bulking up a bit and we could have a regular brought through the youth system which would be great for all concerned.

Mon the Dons, can't wait for the cup final now!

I didn't notice during the game but someone said when McLean went off Considine took the armband? I'd just assumed Jack would take it.

Aye Doug got it.

McInnes outburst to the fans 'Support your fucking team' in reply to the Aberdeen fans chanting 'Ryan Jack, we know your a hun' seems like good banter.

Great season Aberdeen. Good luck against THEM in the final. You deserve something out of this season.

Hoping Hearts can make a bit more of a challenge next year. 14 new players, a new manager and a new stand should help. A bit. Maybe.

Was hoping we'd be the ones to snatch the cup out our noisy neighbour's cabinet this year.

You need a new gaffer min. Its obvious the jambos will get nowhere under Cathro.

In saying that this season has been embarrassing for Scottish football with Celtic going unbeaten in all competitions, perhaps it might get back a bit of credibility if we can win the cup. Big ask that though.

The reality is that we need Hearts, Hibs and Sevco doing better and taking points off Sellteek. I'd say we are doing as well as could be expected in recent times maybe even punching above our weight.

Great season Aberdeen. Good luck against THEM in the final. You deserve something out of this season.

Hoping Hearts can make a bit more of a challenge next year. 14 new players, a new manager and a new stand should help. A bit. Maybe.

Was hoping we'd be the ones to snatch the cup out our noisy neighbour's cabinet this year.

Aw, don't be so hard on your manager. Stick with him. Do, please, stick with him. You've got a gem there, I'm sure of it.

• Upvote 1

Christie would be worth 15 goals a season if somehow we were able to get him full time. I think hes much better suited as a number 10 in place if McLean mainly because he has an end product. As much as I think McLean is a good player he doesn't score enough

Agreed - he has come on to a very good game in the last year but he ought to be scoring more. Hopefully something that he can work on.

You need a new gaffer min. Its obvious the jambos will get nowhere under Cathro.

In saying that this season has been embarrassing for Scottish football with Celtic going unbeaten in all competitions, perhaps it might get back a bit of credibility if we can win the cup. Big ask that though.

The reality is that we need Hearts, Hibs and Sevco doing better and taking points off Sellteek. I'd say we are doing as well as could be expected in recent times maybe even punching above our weight.

Hearts hibs and Sevco?

How about we get some points off them before we ask others?

Ffs

• Upvote 1

Christie would be worth 15 goals a season if somehow we were able to get him full time. I think hes much better suited as a number 10 in place if McLean mainly because he has an end product. As much as I think McLean is a good player he doesn't score enough

This. McLean's finishing is definitely the weakest part of his game but does a lovely raking cross field pass.

Christie's two finishes today were simply sublime.

Great win today. Feels good to finish second so comfortably after hearing all the comments about how we only finished runners up the past few seasons because of no Rangers, Hearts and Hibs etc in the division. Well Rangers and Hearts were both there and we easily finished above both and we took care of Hibs in the SC. And we also beat our own record points tally for a non old firm team. Finishing second is realistically the best we can do with the strength of the current Celtic squad and management team.

I'm very proud of the team's efforts this season we all should be. Win the cup next week and it'll be our best season in over a quarter of a century.

• Upvote 1

Got to be number one priority and surely if there is any chance Celtic will sell him we stump up the cash, he's only 22 and has his best days ahead of him, we'd definitely make money back off of him too, it's a no brainer.