Similar feelings as the cup final.

Sadly means strachan will stay.

Not for me. Aye it was a bit shit losing the goal, but shrugged my shoulders and got on with it. Nothing like I was after the cup final, took me days to get over it and even today I was thinking back to that game.

As for Strachan, he's "improved" if you like recently. For a while he was untouchable and did what he liked with the line-up. Recently he's realised he's a defeat away from the sack and his line-ups have been more credible. We're never all going to agree on the starting XI but I was fairly pleased with today's compared to some of the jokes he's put out in the past.

Unbelievable that with our fairly pish team, a draw with a strong England team feels like a defeat!? Brown did alright, but think he's done for Scotland, the commentator said his two big 'tackles' were naive, no they were just poor challenges that he gets away with normally and it was a surprise he stayed on. Nice Italian ref with a homer decision for us

Reekie is far older than 32 let me assure you all. Poodles doesn't give a shit about international football because he is a guff. And LOL at folk blaming Craig Gordon for the 2nd goal, fucking chocolates. Champagne Charlie and his cool hair band decides in the 92nd minute to forget about marking, not a clue where Harry Kane is. Unbelievable. No no, Craig Gordon you fucking spastic.

Thought we would cop a hiding then we had it in the bag and fucked up. Feeling pretty neutral/meh tbh. Draw no good for qualification, so we're out. May as well get rid of Strachan and give the next sucker a run up to the next Euro campaign.

Forgot to say...fucking world class, brilliant strikes by Griffiths

Reekie is far older than 32 let me assure you all. Poodles doesn't give a shit about international football because he is a guff. And LOL at folk blaming Craig Gordon for the 2nd goal, fucking chocolates. Champagne Charlie and his cool hair band decides in the 92nd minute to forget about marking, not a clue where Harry Kane is. Unbelievable. No no, Craig Gordon you fucking spastic.

Go to bed you blouse

That 2 points will probably the cost of another chance of runners up spot.

I predict we will fall agonisingly short by 1 point or something.

Shinnie and McLean would have improved that team on Brown and Mcarthur yesterday.

I predict you are well off the mark. Clearout required.

Armstrong gave the ball away very poorly first of all.

Then both Mulgrew and Tierney guilty of ball watching , Kane has a ridiculous amount of space.

Gordon also had the choice to come and intercept that ball , he was probably best placed to see the danger and anticipate it.

Fuck Celtic, fuck Scotland, fuck England.

today should be the last time that mutant brown plays for Scotland. He doesn't deserve the honour of captaining his country.

Fuck off mate. The guy is a winner. To have a go at him for this game is nothing but petty.

Normally a decent guy but drop the agenda VDA

Fuck off mate. The guy is a winner. To have a go at him for this game is nothing but petty.

Normally a decent guy but drop the agenda VDA

Get fucked min

What agenda?

Brown should have been sent off, he has zero composure. That first booking was a stupid tackle to make.

He wouldn't be allowed to pick and choose when he plays for Scotland.

Get fucked min

What agenda?

Brown should have been sent off, he has zero composure. That first booking was a stupid tackle to make.

He wouldn't be allowed to pick and choose when he plays for Scotland.

You love to have a go! He wasn't at fault for any the goals & made sure we weren't soft by getting stuck in.

He was going through a bad spell with injuries & form, decided to take himself out the equation instead of constantly being picked just because.

He's the best CM we have, anyone saying otherwise is just being either deluded or stupid.

Select your weapon.

First time I've taken an interest in a Scotland game for 5 years (self imposed ban due to SFA blackmail attempt and obliteration of rules to allow Sevco into the league. For any newbies).

It was on in the pub like.

Anyhoo. Observations.

Scotland started quite well. Brown gets booked for the type of challenge he's allowed to make 10 times in the SPFL before he even gets a warning.

Then nae much seemed to happen though I was mostly chatting so nae really paying attention.

2nd half. Robertson, great chance, should have done a lot better.

England goal. Fucking horrendous goalkeeping. Possibly worst I've ever seen.

Shot straight at him. He throws the ball into the net.

Any cunt playing amateur fitba or 5 a sides at goals could have stopped that Woeful.

Griffiths 1st free kick was a thing of beauty. It did make me happy.

His 2nd one, thought it was too central to allow another real opportunity, was marvellous.

I must confess to going a bit mental in celebration.

Then, typically, they throw that advantage away. Only stoppage time to endure.

Armstrong you are a fucking ldlQT You need to stay indoors for a week or two.

What the actual fuck were you thinking? .

That goes for Gordon too. Multiple hare brained efforts from him. Appeared to be on the glue.

Summary.

Scotland are obviously still prone to shooting themselves in the foot. Some things never change.

England are a crap football team who seem to get rather more fortunate breaks than your average side does. That looks not to have changed either.

They also seem to rely on a shitload of fuzzy wuzzies to make up their team.

Must be very strange for a fanbase / populous which is generally made up of xenophobic, Rule Brittania, knuckle dragging simpletons.