You love to have a go! He wasn't at fault for any the goals & made sure we weren't soft by getting stuck in.

He was going through a bad spell with injuries & form, decided to take himself out the equation instead of constantly being picked just because.

He's the best CM we have, anyone saying otherwise is just being either deluded or stupid.

Select your weapon.

I love to have go? At who? Brown? In this instance I Absolutely do, he gave away possession as he always does, flies into irrational tackles.......that's not getting stuck in, it's not 1973 where you had to fly through some cunt to let them know your there.

he retired from international football, he didn't take himself out of the equation as you put it. You make it sound like he was helping Scotland in some way

Perhaps you should start realising that we all see games differently and we all see players performance so differently.

I'm still not sure what my agenda is, I don't believe Brown is as good as he's made out to be, I used to think he was great but when you see often he gives the ball away, how often he goes to ground when there's no need, you begin to see different.

I have no agenda here, I don't rate him as highly as you do, that's all it is.

The facts of the matter is, if strachan wasn't such a fucking cunt, Armstrong would have been in the team a long time ago and would have made that mistake, learned from it and had the experience to not make it at such a crucial time. Thumb should have been in the team a year ago and probably wouldn't be only scoring his first and second goals. Brown should not have been in the team because he retired and is a walking red card outside his domestic safety zone. Shinnie should have been in the starting XI for the last 6 squads, Gordon is woeful and should be 3rd choice at best.

Strachan has improved in the last few games picking much better teams but it's too late, he's fucked it. We should use the last 4 games to get some more guys international experience ready for the next campaign. Get those Armstrong type mistakes out of the way, but he won't. Because he's a cunt.

I was responding to Snoyl cos thought he was saying Brown was a decent guy. Misread?

Keep your fucking hair on. Whoever the fuck you are. Take a week off to get over the election result ffs.

Grow up

What does the election have to do with anything? I've barely posted in that thread since the results Were announced.

Aren't you the twat who said he wouldn't go to Scotland or Aberdeen games if he lived locally because the product is crap.

What does the election have to do with anything? I've barely posted in that thread since the results Were announced.

Aren't you the twat who said he wouldn't go to Scotland or Aberdeen games if he lived locally because the product is crap.

You're telling the story. And I'm sure you'll point out the relevance.

First time I've taken an interest in a Scotland game for 5 years (self imposed ban due to SFA blackmail attempt and obliteration of rules to allow Sevco into the league. For any newbies).

It was on in the pub like.

Anyhoo. Observations.

Scotland started quite well. Brown gets booked for the type of challenge he's allowed to make 10 times in the SPFL before he even gets a warning.

Then nae much seemed to happen though I was mostly chatting so nae really paying attention.

2nd half. Robertson, great chance, should have done a lot better.

England goal. Fucking horrendous goalkeeping. Possibly worst I've ever seen.

Shot straight at him. He throws the ball into the net.

Any cunt playing amateur fitba or 5 a sides at goals could have stopped that Woeful.

Griffiths 1st free kick was a thing of beauty. It did make me happy.

His 2nd one, thought it was too central to allow another real opportunity, was marvellous.

I must confess to going a bit mental in celebration.

Then, typically, they throw that advantage away. Only stoppage time to endure.

Armstrong you are a fucking ldlQT You need to stay indoors for a week or two.

What the actual fuck were you thinking? .

That goes for Gordon too. Multiple hare brained efforts from him. Appeared to be on the glue.

Summary.

Scotland are obviously still prone to shooting themselves in the foot. Some things never change.

England are a crap football team who seem to get rather more fortunate breaks than your average side does. That looks not to have changed either.

They also seem to rely on a shitload of fuzzy wuzzies to make up their team.

Must be very strange for a fanbase / populous which is generally made up of xenophobic, Rule Brittania, knuckle dragging simpletons.

What are "fuzzy wuzzies"?

You love to have a go! He wasn't at fault for any the goals & made sure we weren't soft by getting stuck in.

He was going through a bad spell with injuries & form, decided to take himself out the equation instead of constantly being picked just because.

He's the best CM we have, anyone saying otherwise is just being either deluded or stupid.

Select your weapon.

Did you actually see some of Browns attempts at passes yesterday?

How anyone can defend that fucking animal is beyond me.

He's shit.

Don't forget, he's already turned his back on Scotland previously as well.

Shinnie instead please.

The game compelled me to write my first post, so my analysis is as follows. Below is 100% accurate.

Craig Gordan: Looked like a rabbit caught in headlights, pussied it, plain and sample. Wish Jermaine Defoe had broken your other arm.

Anya: Not good enough, his second touch is a tackle every time. Living off that one goal in germany.

Berra: Solid enough, clearly didn't want the ball at his feet though. Will be do well at hearts im afraid.

Mulgrew: Caught wanting at the goal, but pass marks. At least can pass a ball.

Tierney: Did not bad, cant help think this formation may be used a lot to accommodate our two players that have the greatest potential. If he fills out more he could be ideal for a Left Cb in a three.

Robertson: Expected more, but thats because he is one of our best players. Did enough.

Brown: Please retire again. Ill buy you the retirement carriage clock and enscript it with "total balloon" (prob get Finnies to do that). Some of his passes were abysmal, should have been sent off too, wreckless and a child in a mans body. His only quality is shouting loudly.Also has mobility problems. McCarthur instead please, infact Shinnie.

Snodgrass: Used to rate him highly, but id say his last 5 games for scotland he has been rubbish.Just because he plays in the english premiership he gets a game. Get it sorted you wee ginger lesbian.

Armstrong: Quiet game but you can see he has the ability to unlock defences, poor pass at the end really had be me in a tizz.

Morrison: Again someone who only gets a game because he plays in the EPL.

Griffiths: Scotlands number 1 striker by a long long way. I hope he moves to a championship club because he's a wee tink but a great player.

In Conclusion:

We have to remember though this is a poor English team. There is a reason no English team have reached the latter stages of champs league recently (talking about semis and finals). The product is sold well but the actual tactical know how and footie are way below standard. Proof, Jesse lingard is on £100,000 a week. Jesse Lingard. '

Will we qualify? I hope so. Enjoyed that 2nd goal almost as much as seeing Alice the goon (Ash taylor) play his last game for Aberdeen. Olive oils mate.

• Upvote 1

Fuck off mate. The guy is a winner. To have a go at him for this game is nothing but petty

Yes I'll agree with this too. Petty vindictiveness should be prioritised for Snodgrass (shit with attitude), anya (just shit) and Mulgrew and Gordon's combined culpability in injury time. Brown is easily 5th or 6th in line for criticism.

He is the best there is at what he does (Scottish refereeing protection aside) it's just what he does is not effective against a competent midfield.

• Downvote 1

The game compelled me to write my first post, so my analysis is as follows. Below is 100% accurate.

Craig Gordan: Looked like a rabbit caught in headlights, pussied it, plain and sample. Wish Jermaine Defoe had broken your other arm.

Anya: Not good enough, his second touch is a tackle every time. Living off that one goal in germany.

Berra: Solid enough, clearly didn't want the ball at his feet though. Will be do well at hearts im afraid.

Mulgrew: Caught wanting at the goal, but pass marks. At least can pass a ball.

Tierney: Did not bad, cant help think this formation may be used a lot to accommodate our two players that have the greatest potential. If he fills out more he could be ideal for a Left Cb in a three.

Robertson: Expected more, but thats because he is one of our best players. Did enough.

Brown: Please retire again. Ill buy you the retirement carriage clock and enscript it with "total balloon" (prob get Finnies to do that). Some of his passes were abysmal, should have been sent off too, wreckless and a child in a mans body. His only quality is shouting loudly.Also has mobility problems. McCarthur instead please, infact Shinnie.

Snodgrass: Used to rate him highly, but id say his last 5 games for scotland he has been rubbish.Just because he plays in the english premiership he gets a game. Get it sorted you wee ginger lesbian.

Armstrong: Quiet game but you can see he has the ability to unlock defences, poor pass at the end really had be me in a tizz.

Morrison: Again someone who only gets a game because he plays in the EPL.

Griffiths: Scotlands number 1 striker by a long long way. I hope he moves to a championship club because he's a wee tink but a great player.

In Conclusion:

We have to remember though this is a poor English team. There is a reason no English team have reached the latter stages of champs league recently (talking about semis and finals). The product is sold well but the actual tactical know how and footie are way below standard. Proof, Jesse lingard is on £100,000 a week. Jesse Lingard. '

Will we qualify? I hope so. Enjoyed that 2nd goal almost as much as seeing Alice the goon (Ash taylor) play his last game for Aberdeen. Olive oils mate.

Ha ha , nae bad for a first post bud.

As long as this kind of shit is going on Engloid will always be losers. Decadent assholes. Can you imagine Brown or Sparky or John McGinn up to this nonsense? :checkit:

hart-1_zpsbxalk7ag.png

You're a good poster GB but you're letting yourself down with this 'sparky' tomfoolery