Ollie. To be fair why did we GET a free kick for the second goal a nothing challenge.

Because the ref interpreted the challenge, incorrectly, to be a foul. There's no justification in getting the back pass decision wrong, as a player in a blue shirt passed it back to Hart from 40 yards, with not a single Scotland player within 5 of him

Who would Anya get a game ahead off?

This season past?

Pawlett, Storey maybe even McGinn at times.

On the occassions we play 3 at the back he'd be a shoe in for LWB.

Might not be first name on the team sheet or play every week but he'd get a game for sure.

I think I can assume you consider Anya you're best bet in that debate then! The others would all have gotten plenty of game time lets be honest.

Pawlett and Storey :laughing:

You don't half waffle some nonsense.

You could have just admitted you were wrong and sent nudes.

Yes storey and Pawlett both got several games for us the season just past. Anya is better than both of them, ergo your taking shite.

But you think I'm wrong? Hahahahaha.

The players you said couldn't get a game for us would all be welcomed with open arms by Mcinnes.

They might not be great for Scotland but they'd get a game for us anytime.

• Upvote 1

haha you've lost your touch Niall son

I wasn't going to post as I knew he'd say I was fishing but I'm not, can see my tweets from when ever England play, I've got fuckall interest in Scotland.

Aye, maybe take the summer off, come back refreshed next season.

Considering deleting my account as most of the boring cunts around here are getting worse, especially you.

im the same, this isn't fun on here anymore

im hoping its just amplified by the uncertainty of our club right now

I'd encourage you to delete your account.

Bound to be a weegie forum somewhere where you can fraternise with folk who are as stupid as you are.

• Upvote 2

Yes, a very boring one. Happens every international.

I canna stand Strachan but I still support the team.

Anyone who says they were not cheering when Griffiths second went in is a liar.

I can't stand the national side for many reasons, more than happy to follow England as they play their in form players that actually come from England, Scotland don't and there's no way I'm ripping in to Scott Brown or Griffiths for a season then wanking them off after bottling it on saturday.