2017/18 Premiership Fixtures & General Chat

??

You suggesting that we wanted more Murrayfield tickets than we actually sold and we were refused more? If so, you're talking utter shite.

No I am suggesting that there were still some that wanted tickets but didn't get as they left it too late.

You have both gone completely off my point anyway as that is nothing to do with what I was initially saying.

You're talking utter shite

We would have got 25k if we wanted them so it's nothing to do with them selling out because it's rangers

Honestly WTF are you on about.

First prize for completely missing the point though.

I was firstly slating hearts for going on about having this massive support but it seems that when they have the chance to show us this at a massive stadium, they still only sell just over the 17k fans at home.

Secondly I was slating them for selling out just for cash, at the expense of having just as many away fans as they have home fans at a home game.

I was not comparing what they allocated us compared to sevco in the fkn slightest. YOU seemed to make that part up all by yourself & you will see this if you go back & actually read it you imbecile

Honestly MT you have been that desperate to catch me out on something you are just jumping in on everything too quick without reading or thinking & are just continually making a cunt of yourself.

I fkd up regarding the RedTv commentars correct name & also spelling & you correctly pointed that out. Just cling to that one for a while & savior it because you just keep embarrassing yourself with these other sad & desperate attempts to find fault with my posts by just making an even bigger fool of yourself than even I thought possible

No I am suggesting that there were still some that wanted tickets but didn't get as they left it too late.

Nah, that's not what happened, is it? I'm calling talking shite.

Millertime said 'we could have had 17k if we wanted'. You said 'no we couldn't, we wanted more but didn't get them'. That was pretty clear.

That was, as far as I can see, your reasoning behind hearts supposed favourable treatment towards sevco.

You got a dictionary in the house?

savour was autocorrect to savior for some reason but my spelling is pretty shit most times anyway

Nah, that's not what happened, is it? I'm calling talking shite.

Millertime said 'we could have had 17k if we wanted'. You said 'no we couldn't, we wanted more but didn't get them'. That was pretty clear.

That was, as far as I can see, your reasoning behind hearts supposed favourable treatment towards sevco.

No, I said 'no we wouldn't' to hearts giving us 17k if we wanted. They wouldn't. Just like they have only given sevco 15100 so as not to have more away than home fans because they only sell just over 17k themselves. Huns are buying in hearts end now.

BOOM

I honestly don't know if he is just 14 and got to grow up, or 46 and pathetic

You are the one that is desperate to find fault after making a cunt of yourself on numerous other threads ( including this one now) that is what is pathetic but more so is the embarrassment that you just continue to make a cunt of it but still desperately try to ignore that parts you have made a cunt of it & concentrate on little irrelevant parts to shy away from it. Other times you just disappear from threads in hope folk forget it.

It's laughable

Read through again ffs.

But aside from the main two points I made. Hearts would never have given us 25k tickets even if we could have sold that because they would know we would have outnumbered them.

A few of our group wanted more in away end but couldn't get as left it too late. All that is completely separate to what MT commented on & completely misread & made up his own argument on. AGAIN in desperation to find something & jumping in too quick without reading or thinking

FIRST of all, good use of capitalism

Secondly, saying they wouldn't sell "us" the tickets, inferring that they only sold the huns them as some form of favouritism

You miss understanding things is not my problem. They wouldn't sell a group of mates of mine as they left too late.

They also wouldn't have allocated us 17 k tickets if we wanted either for the reason I mentioned above.

But AGAIN all that is aside from the fact your totally misread in first place & made up your own delusional (& totally off track) argument.

Re read from where you initially quoted me

Hearts that desperate for cash to fund seats for stand they are willing to pretty much 50/50 split for sevco at home.

They go on about having this massive support yet still only sell just over 17k v us & Sevco when have a pretty much unlimited chance to sell home tickets.

Their support is at it's limit around 17k. Obviously like most sides they can get a few grannies & girlfriends out for big cup games etc. but where is this huge support they have? Why are they not snapping up these chances to sell loads of home tickets & make their club lots of extra cash? Even chat of a lot of sevco fans in the home end ffs.

What are you on about

If we wanted 17k we would have got it

TBYP

(think before you post)

Just so you cannot continue to ignore your fk up to begin this.

That is where you made up your own impression of what I was saying. How you came to this I still do not know

Explain if you can please. How does your post make ANY sense regarding my post you quoted. Other than you miss reading, jumping in too fast & (as you said yourself) not thinking before posting