2017/18 Premiership Fixtures & General Chat

Do Hearts not have 14,000 season ticket holders? Surely they have to legally guarantee them all a ticket for each home game, so Tynecastle is currently too small if the main stand isn't open (new stand holds 7,290). So "we have a plan B" - they'll either be at Murrayfield or hilariously have to beg Hibs to use Easter Road.

Talking of Hibs. Does everyone remember the mocking over the Scottish Cup semi ticket sales, that Hibs fans couldn't believe Aberdeen were only taking 12,000 to Hampden?

Aye, well they've sold 9,000 for the semi-final on Saturday, only marginally more than Motherwell (8,000).

Do Hearts not have 14,000 season ticket holders? Surely they have to legally guarantee them all a ticket for each home game, so Tynecastle is currently too small if the main stand isn't open (new stand holds 7,290). So "we have a plan B" - they'll either be at Murrayfield or hilariously have to beg Hibs to use Easter Road.

Talking of Hibs. Does everyone remember the mocking over the Scottish Cup semi ticket sales, that Hibs fans couldn't believe Aberdeen were only taking 12,000 to Hampden?

Aye, well they've sold 9,000 for the semi-final on Saturday, only marginally more than Motherwell (8,000).

Diddy Cup mate.

hearts are a joke. Administration and relegation then this stand fiasco.

hibs are a joke. Few seasons in lower league.

jute utd are a joke. Lower league and skint.

sevco are a joke. No explanation required.

tims are a sick joke. bjk etc etc.

The rest of the teams are irrelevant.

Think we're done ok in the slagging off stakes. A chairman with a wig, "toastergate" and failed stadium moves.

hearts are a joke. Administration and relegation then this stand fiasco.

hibs are a joke. Few seasons in lower league.

jute utd are a joke. Lower league and skint.

sevco are a joke. No explanation required.

tims are a sick joke. bjk etc etc.

The rest of the teams are irrelevant.

Think we're done ok in the slagging off stakes. A chairman with a wig, "toastergate" and failed stadium moves.

You forgot Dundee. Administration twice weren't they?

Motherwell administration also

Couldn't be bothered looking for LC thread ( best forgotten) but wtf are BT sports playing at with their advert for the semis?

Anyone seen it? Hibs & Motherwell in tiny writing & front & center has Celtic & Huns in massive writing.

If I subscribed to BT sports that alone would be enough for me to cancel.

Couldn't be bothered looking for LC thread ( best forgotten) but wtf are BT sports playing at with their advert for the semis?

Anyone seen it? Hibs & Motherwell in tiny writing & front & center has Celtic & Huns in massive writing.

If I subscribed to BT sports that alone would be enough for me to cancel.

They've pulled it because of the backlash. Pretty dire marketing from a company that claims to want to promote Scottish football.

They've pulled it because of the backlash. Pretty dire marketing from a company that claims to want to promote Scottish football.

It is indeed. Petty attempts to cause annoyance to get folk talking about them whilst at same time doing as all other media blatantly do & suck up the arse cheeks hole. I thought BT were openly trying to promote a 'non biased' view of Scottish football & not pandering to these cunts. That was short lived.