Pre Season Friendlies

Lad from work was playing for Peterhead yesterday. They were playing Dundee United at St Andrews after our game. Caught 25 mins and said the Dons looked very good, moved the ball about well and Doncaster couldn't get near us.

He's also told me to lump on Dundee Utd missing promotion again next season.

Lad from work was playing for Peterhead yesterday. They were playing Dundee United at St Andrews after our game. Caught 25 mins and said the Dons looked very good, moved the ball about well and Doncaster couldn't get near us.

He's also told me to lump on Dundee Utd missing promotion again next season.

Yeah, Peterhead won 2-0, Utd were dreadful.

That sounds expensive for a non-event?

Can't see there being a big attendance tonight, considering the big game is on Thursday night.

£10 to watch Aberdeen against Arbroath was ridiculous last week too. Will be the same against Brechin in a couple of weeks time unless they go all prima-donna and raise the prices since they're a Championship club now.

Can't see there being a big attendance tonight, considering the big game is on Thursday night.

£10 to watch Aberdeen against Arbroath was ridiculous last week too. Will be the same against Brechin in a couple of weeks time unless they go all prima-donna and raise the prices since they're a Championship club now.

Prices for Arbroath were OK given it was the first team - had a wee chat with lassie on gate and she only charged me £12 for myself and my kids (13 and17) even though I think the Parent & Child price was for an U12.

Prices for Arbroath were OK given it was the first team - had a wee chat with lassie on gate and she only charged me £12 for myself and my kids (13 and17) even though I think the Parent & Child price was for an U12.

The one pie stall was better than all of ours put together the young lassies knew what they were doing. 2.50 for a pie mars bar and a farmfoods own cola is prices you can't complain about