Fixtures Announced Today

@@Wester Hailes Skins - Is the new stand just going to mirror the one on the other side of the pitch? Looks from that picture as if it's going to have three tiers but I know feck all about Construction.

From inside the ground it'll look pretty much the same. The opposite Wheatfield Stand holds 5,918. The new stand being built to hold I think 7,290 to give us our 20,000+ capacity.

But the height is the same. And the looks the same. No 2 or 3 tiers. No boxes. Just same as Wheatfield. Disappointingly.

So to accommodate the additional 1,300 or so, the stand won't be as steep and will go back further and deeper.

What will be different is more visible ftom outside where the stand infrastructure is more developed including club shop, offices, restaurant and hosting facilities, memorial garden, museum, better dressing room facilities, tv (I think), police, etc.

The stadium will be very box like with similar looking stands of different sizes on each side with the new one dominant, but similar feel.

Atmosphere should be great. If Budge let's us sing or shout anything other than 'Hooray for the Hearts'.

See there's a deal on for the Hamilton game, £20 a ticket only on til Monday though. It's on AFC website but they've kept it quiet otherwise for some reason.

I got some email about a 20% discount due to my European Loyalty or some nonsense. 'EURO20' was the code for anyone buying Hamilton tickets.