The Stand Up Comedy Thread

Cheers, mate... though I think the only cunt that laughs at my jokes these days is my loon. He thinks I'm hilarious, bless him. At the restaurant last night I showed him my patent trick for getting chips into a nightclub under the guise of 'decoration' rather than 'foodstuff'. He was pishing himself laughing, the wife was just giving me the death stare that seems to be her default any time I think I'm being funny. Miserable cunt that she is.

Anyway... no, YOU'RE the funniest.

The delivery of Steve Wright with the surrealism of 1980s Emo Philips.

Highly recommended if you haven't seen you.

I haven't seen me live but I have heard me live.

I have seen recordings of me performing live though.

I'd heard it all before though.

• 2 weeks later...

hes very good, saw him about 5 years ago open for Milton Jones and he was very good for someone just starting out, also liked my shout I gave him

He probably didn't like it to be honest. Months of honing your set only for somebody to throw you off thinking they are helping you.

Not a fan at all but going to see Bill Bailey in Bangkok on Thursday. Not expecting much and free booze so the only way is up I suppose.

Saw Bill Bailey in Melbourne a couple of years ago, he was pretty good.

Question for all. Looking up shows for the current Melbourne International Comedy Festival and was thinking about going to see a guy called Daniel Sloss. Never heard of him, is he worth going to see?

Cheers.

Saw Bill Bailey in Melbourne a couple of years ago, he was pretty good.

Question for all. Looking up shows for the current Melbourne International Comedy Festival and was thinking about going to see a guy called Daniel Sloss. Never heard of him, is he worth going to see?

Cheers.

Saw DS once a couple of years ago. He was good. Was expecting somebody a bit cheery but his humour is dark.