Aberdeen 1 - 1 Nk Siroki Brijeg

Erik Lambrechts will be the man with the whistle this afternoon, who hails from Belguim.

Interesting statistic....: In 137 matches since the 2011 season, he has ditched out 49 red cards/second bookable offence.

Could be another whalloper of a referee

just as well Stockley isn't playing

Starting 11

Lewis - GK

Logan - RB

Reynolds - CB

O'connor - CB

Considine - LB

Shinnie - CDM

Tansey - CDM

Ryan Christie - LM

Mclean - CAM

Greg Stewart - RM

Rooney - ST

Holy shit, that is a sexy team.

We gonna need some water in here.

Lewis

Logan AOC Reynolds Considine

? Tansey McLean Shinnie

Christie

Rooney

Not sure who'll play on the right side of midfield - edit after seeing above posts - always thought Stewart played centrally or left for some reason. So probably him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Maynard start for Rooney either.

good shout of shinnie left mid actually as it says in the paper that their right winger is their best player

Considine will have him in his back pocket.

Dunno about Christie on the right. Anyone got a breakdown of what positions he played last season?

Christie might play more of an inside-right position and Logan will create the width on that side.

A crowd of over 17,000 would be very impressive.

Quick look at Ticket website shows about 1,500 tickets left.

So capacity (wiki): 20,866

Minus estimated 2,200 unavailable seats away bit.

Minus 1,500 available tickets.

= 17,166

So probably a crowd of around 14,500 :rolleyes:

Apparently fair queues at Pittodrie the noo so maybe 17, 18K possible.

Quick look at Ticket website shows about 1,500 tickets left.

So capacity (wiki): 20,866

Minus estimated 2,200 unavailable seats away bit.

Minus 1,500 available tickets.

= 17,166

So probably a crowd of around 14,500 :rolleyes:

Apparently fair queues at Pittodrie the noo so maybe 17, 18K possible.

Aye club shop was pretty busy when I was down a few hours back. Didn't look to be much tickets left in Y.

The only blocks with "Sold Out" are South, Main and some RDL. RDU for example has 0-100 seats left in each block so they are def on sale.

They had the 2 upper middle sections of the RDU as 'sold out' this morning , then they released 3 more upper rows (XYZ). The upper 3 rows (AABBCC)are still not for sale on the web site.

The lower 9 rows in The South Y are not for sale yet either - on the web.

When, from 12 to 13 hours after departure from Pecare, football Široki Brijeglittle after 22 hours (local time 21) stepped on the runway airport in the "granite city", which is "backed" the name of the Scottish city of Aberdeen , felt something similarly hammered on the head.

winter temperatures

Oh, they were not attacked by hooligans, but they were "slammed" and shocked the local temperature . It was "pardon", only 12 degrees, and when you are about 14 hours of leaving the Split airport, the hot asphalt is melted at 37 degrees Celsius, writes Vecernji List BiH.

The flight to the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, was quiet and pleasant, the mood of passengers excellent, and all took only an hour and 50 minutes. At this stop Siroki Brijeg have lunch. Served the food was very tasty, but something is just missing.

Bread! The one who is more than Heregovaca, and some Bosnians and Dalmatians learned anything to eat without bread - I need bread and when Puru dishes, tossed someone. The author of these lines also wanted at least a crust.

- I know what you must be a friend. Here, you know what I think of you, I heard a voice. John Krstanović, who else. High Tomislavgrađanin down at a table full cart Lepinjica. Well, not Popo, as he is nicknamed in his hometown, resourceful just inside the penalty area, resourceful everywhere.

This little "event" illustration of the mood that government Siroki Brijeg. Act decisively, firmly, united ... Will it be enough for any good result, we will see tonight, when complete match with Aberdeen.

My several attempts to "pluck" the forecast results of the players, ended without results. Only one uttered: "It will be extremely hard, will be 2: 0 for Siroki Brijeg! But do not accidentally write to my statement! "Oh, I will. It is important that the statement fell, I do not care whose it is. However, I found the speaker, but he was kind of stingy with words. No wonder, that we are in a country famous misers, so at least they say better informed for the Scots. Even if they had been stingy in sending the ball into the Bilobrkovu network.

Optimism Player

And not to forget, the new defensive midfielder to put Široki , Zadranin Luka Begonja, which has recently been a member of the Zagreb Locomotives, bravely said: - Let's play the best we can and.

One of the goals is to score a goal, which would be a huge capital before return. His namesake, the keeper Bilobrk , recently defended for an A +.

There, in two meetings against Ordobasya not been scored upon. Somehow, everyone in the camp of Siroki Brijeg hope that there will not tonight. Other road section, from Copenhagen to Aberdeen lasted about an hour and a half.

Dinner was pretty late, but did not mind. All are sweet sleep, drop in temperature they favored. All but coach Sablic and his associates, who are well into the night view the images match Aberdeen. Did you find the weak spot, we'll see tonight on the lawn of the stadium Pittordie , old, beautiful building with 22,866 seats.

One thing is certain, the stands will be too tight because we are still on Sunday received the information that is in pre-kindled about 12,000 tickets. Last night, during the game, there are Siroki Brijeg keep training. The composition of both teams we can only assume.

Wide will apparently perform these 11:

Bilobrk, D. Coric, Bralić, Barišić, Markovic, Begonja, Coric J., Potter, Krstanović Čabraja, Men.

Aberdeen will , judging from the lineup at the last rehearsal against Arbroath start with this lineup:
Lewis, Christie, Considine, Logan. McLean, O Conor, Reynolds ,, Steward, Storey, Tansey. The game will judge Eric Lambrechs (Belgium).

On Wednesday, the players are waiting for the evening class surfing the Internet. Some had walked the city and marveled at the cleanliness of streets and very tasteful architecture with beautiful stone houses, mostly built precisely trimmed famous Scottish granite.

https://www.jabuka.tv/siroki-veceras-pred-22-000-grlatih-skota/

• Downvote 1
Guest RosemountRed

almost 17000 tickets sold so look forward to the attendance being 14,213

In fairness, anything over 15k is pretty good.