Hamilton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Delighted I was son; and thought he did splendid. He always excites with his pounding down of arseholes dilly dallying on the ball; defo a lot more potency when he came on. His touch is obviously an issue - but nothing a run wouldnt cure; big bugger just needs a bit of confidence. But by fuck hes up for it. My kind of player.

Must say, that passage of intricate passing at the start of the second half down the left, was sublime - the Aberdeen I expected to watch this season. Kenny, Wrighty, Wine Gums, Shinnie and Big Consi were slipping it about like a right bunch of sexy bastards. Was never going to last against those filthy soccer spoiling weeige mink fucks. Says it all when their 20 man strong cunt fuck army, choose to spend the whole second half berated GMS with yells of Gary over and over. Fucking mongoloid arsehole pissflap bastard fuck cunt shit piss arse.

You must have been sitting near me. I heard the Gary Gary rubbish. Was this > < close to singing "Gary, love the hair. Gary Gary love the hair."

Miles was quite good when he came on.

Did you not think it was a terrible match with zero atmosphere though?