Scott Wright

Really happy he's signed an extension. I feel lile if it was even 5 years ago and he had just turned 20, he wouldn't be doing this. Contract extensions for players (and management teams) we want to keep seem to be becoming the norm and apart from an obvious exception this summer, even if they do leave, they feel compelled to write 'heartfelt' leaving messages to the fans like even if they do leave, they have mixed feelings about it.

Also maybe now Scott Wright won't have to help move the equipment off the pitch once the squad have finished their pre-match warm ups like he's a trainee...

• 1 month later...

I see Scott Wrights season is going exactly as I said it would. He didnt even fancy himself to get the better of Kenny Miller a couple of weeks ago and turned back to play an easy pass. The lad is still young but needs to find that spark in his game and also hit the weights hard, otherwise hell find himself at Dumbarton within three years

• Downvote 2

I see Scott Wrights season is going exactly as I said it would. He didnt even fancy himself to get the better of Kenny Miller a couple of weeks ago and turned back to play an easy pass. The lad is still young but needs to find that spark in his game and also hit the weights hard, otherwise hell find himself at Dumbarton within three years

Zoomer alert

• Upvote 1

Hes certainly tailed off a bit. Pointless coming on here after hes had a few bad games trying to justify the shite you were saying about him before however.

Ffs min give yer sel a shak

... And some people said hed be Hayes or McGinns replacement this season! *shaking head*

McGinn was fkn shite at Celtic when he was younger

He was also shite down south

Hayes was pish when he first came to us & had plenty experience by then

POINT BEING players need to be given games/time before being written off

Wright is going to be a GREAT player for us. I have NO doubts about that

You are just a nae Wrigther

• Upvote 1

Were you that cunt in section T slating him every time he got the ball last home game?

If so then you're an absolute cunt and everybody else thinks so. If not then you're an absolute cunt and everybody thinks so.

• Upvote 1

He's the type of player who will either be brilliant or shite in matches. He needs more game time though to make it more good games than bad. I can count plenty bad games hayes and mcginn had last year but they consistently played and therefor could make up for it over the course of a season.

They also always stayed on for 90 minutes, I feel if wright or GMS haven't done anything of note by 60 minutes then they are getting hooked. The amount of times hayes and mcginn done absolutely nothing until the last ten when the game opened up for players like them.

ShinnieFGS unfortunately spot on. The lad needs to up his game or there won't be a space in the team for him here anyway. I don't think that's slating him, it's stating a fact. He's still young, but he severely lacked confidence which is a worry.

You don't think his confidence might be effected by morons in the crowd giving him a hard time.

• Upvote 1

I'm disappointed in his gametime this season, I figured he'd get a lot more especially as he's a winger in a team that has relied on the wings so much over the past few years and the usual two left.

I just wonder if I'm falling into a trap that a lot of football fans do, that is the less someone you want to see in the team plays, the better they get in your head. There's been a few times I've been frustrated when he's not started or been brought on when I felt it was the perfect situation for him to shine but maybe I have started to overrate just how good he is.