Partick Thistle 3 - 4 Aberdeen

We're over the other side this time; good - be a nice change from the garden shed that cuts off the view of half the pitch, when any further back than row g.

Ps - its on saturday; MT has been tonguing junction boxes. LIAR.

I've bought tickets for this and they're for the garden shed that you're saying we're not in. That's both you and Millertime lying now. Must be a weegie thing.

Are u sure son? If thats the case, FUCK...based my assessment purely on the afc tickets site map (to my shitty eyes - the top of the pic was the stand we're in; with the end stand to the left....so that means its the sexier stand i thought).

If im wong, then ive bought a ticket right up the back....deep into cant see half the pitch-ville.

But i MUST be right - the wee map didnt have the wierd lil cut out blocks at the bottom where the entrance doors are. Ach i dunno - one of us is ending up all dressed like a sheep surrounded by art school fuds - personally hope its you, you big journo arsehole haha

Ps - dont ever call me a weegie, or ill run you down with my fucking tractor. Headline reads, 'Teuchter ran over our shitty sportswriter cunt'. Forewarned son.

In fairness, the ticket map on the website appears to have been made by someone who has never been to Firhill before as it doesn't resemble the stadium at all.

Technically, I could write the headline. Who do you think went running to the press with the van story (that was a joke before someone loses their shit).

Mciness came out and was quoted as saying the settled defence & back 4 are doing well and don't concede many so there's no way its getting changed for this game.

He's nae exactly going to come out and call his defence shite is he? Mind when we had Langfud and Brown and McInnes was quoted as saying we have two great keeper?

The defence is a house of cards and he knows it.

Worrying thing about that sort of logic is it suggest we won't do anything to improve the defence until there is a major clusterfuck we don't get away with and THEN he'll drop someone and change it about.

But... I'd rather we take action before the fuck up and make sure we don't drop points.

We aren't a crap mid table team anymore, we can't afford to wait for players having a dip in form to be shite for 5 games before dropping them.

If some cunt will take him and we can get better in then aye, punt him.

Think he's saying it to try and give them confidence but surely he must see what we see,Considine gets ripped to bits by anyone that can run and Reynolds has gone backwards fast with no confidence.this has been the case for some time now so to tout Considine for Scotland defies belief,who's DM trying to kid.

Think he's saying it to try and give them confidence but surely he must see what we see,Considine gets ripped to bits by anyone that can run and Reynolds has gone backwards fast with no confidence.this has been the case for some time now so to tout Considine for Scotland defies belief,who's DM trying to kid.

I thin you're right about the confidence thing. Reynolds has a mistake in him every game now; it's amazing he hasn't been punished yet this season, but it's excruciating to watch. Another bad game from him and Arnason has to come in. It's quite amazing we're now saying that AOC is our best centre-back, but it is entirely deserved, a couple of shaky moments but I've been impressed with him and he's beginning to prove me wrong.

What I notice with Considine is he's been compensating for that lack of pace by sitting off his opposing winger and inviting them to run at him. I think he's got enough gumption to actually defend these situations quite well, he makes the angles difficult for the attacking player, but from time to time he will be caught out if he gets too close, going toe-to-toe with a winger and these are the situations he needs to avoid.

Depends what situation he is defending.

If he has a winger with pace going outside him Considine is quite comfortably, a much worse defender than Shay Logan.

Logan doesn't get beat down the outside when he's one one one because he has already back off 8 yards into the box and let his man cut inside or do whatever he wants. It's his one great weakness as a defender.

Considine commits his man and almost always forces him out wide for the cross... unless it's Patrick Roberts.