Scott Mckenna

• 2 weeks later...

With 6 months to run on his contract there's no one paying even £2m.

Desperation might force a team urgently needing a CH to go to £1m but really at this point his true value isn't much more than half that. They could of course sign him up on a pre-contract then try their luck seeing what Forest might accept just to get him out the door. 

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Desperation might force a team urgently needing a CH to go to £1m but really at this point his true value isn't much more than half that. They could of course sign him up on a pre-contract then try their luck seeing what Forest might accept just to get him out the door. 

Nah. Guys a PL footballer, they'll get 5 for him. 

36 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Nah. Guys a PL footballer, they'll get 5 for him. 

He's been linked with 2 Turkish Clubs, some club in Holland can't remember who but 1 of the big 3 😳 West Ham and Spurs 🤣 Celtic but if you read the Rangers pages they all want him at Ibrox, along with Barron 😳 it's actually worth just reading their pages for a laugh and they are clearly even more delusional than before, I think they forget the days of attracting England Captains Gazza, the De Boer twins are long long gone, 🤡🤡 I won't spoil anyone's enjoyment.

Going back to fee's looks like if he moved in England they would look for over 3.5m out with it's under 2m. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Surely someone with more financial resources would be willing to take a punt on him and he’ll wait it out until closer to the summer before signing for anyone so Celtic won’t have that bargaining tool that he’s signed a pre contract with them. 

30 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

It’ll be even more as the collected add-ons will raise the outlay?

Aye we got another maybe £2 million in add one I think fur appearances, caps and promotion so might be up to £5 million we have got for him which is a decent fee and well negotiated by our club. 

• Upvote 1

I’d have him back in a heartbeat.  If, as looks likely, we lose Miovski for say £6m then a cheeky £1.5m bid for McKenna and another £500k for Pollock, central defence sorted.  Ruby can learn and build his game under the watchful eye of those two.   
give McKenna captain, he wouldn’t be taking any of this crap we have now. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I’d have him back in a heartbeat.  If, as looks likely, we lose Miovski for say £6m then a cheeky £1.5m bid for McKenna and another £500k for Pollock, central defence sorted.  Ruby can learn and build his game under the watchful eye of those two.   

Yeah McKenna is going to just accept a MASSIVE drop in wages and come straight back to Aberdeen. 

8 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Utter nonsense 

swap the English Premier League for the Scottish Premier League?

He’ll pick up a good gig in the top end of the Championship on ridiculous wages.

Folk need to stop thinking that players and ex players have the same love for the club that we do. It’s a job for the majority of them and you take the best offer available.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Chester Don said:

You're pished early this year loon, still 3 hours til the bells. 😂