Scotland V The Netherlands

Deadly serious here, dons fans on twitter losing their minds at him not getting on, fact is he isn't good enough, need to be able to do more than run around like a lost dog picking up needless bookings.

I'm just laughing at all the idiots that thought they were going along to see him play. When will they get it?

Game in Aberdeen, 1 player on that isn't an Aberdeen player and another that says he doesn't want to be an Aberdeen player and Ryhun Jack at right back for 90 mins.

Deadly serious here, dons fans on twitter losing their minds at him not getting on, fact is he isn't good enough, need to be able to do more than run around like a lost dog picking up needless bookings.

He's a better midfielder than at least two other players that got a game tonight. He also made McGinn look very very average in the Scottish cup game.

You can only take credit for good fishing if you deliberately set bait knowing folk will bite.

You knowing Shinnie is good & saying he isn't is that bait.

Surprised he didn't bring on Shinnie when the Dutch had the ball for about 10 minutes unchallenged. He's a good presser. John McGinn is an excellent player on his day, shame we couldn't see that and ended up with fat nose Hun McLean instead. Ah well.

Jack yir a Hun get aff

Disgrace that Shinnie didn't get on in his own fucking ground.

The rat was, as predicted, completely useless and cost us a goal by shitting out of a challenge.

Mackay is a fucking balloon and should never be allowed near a management position again.

All in all, the night went as expected.

• Upvote 1

Having never really paid attention to him before, I'm astounded at how bad Matt Phillips was. If that's a fair representation of his standard then he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad again.

Plays in the best league in the world so he must be good. Clearly nobody understands football.

Well apart from booing Jack and seeing snowflakes react, that was pretty pish.

As predicted, The Dutch are equally as pish. Their best player is yon lesbian Tim cunt.

Just as well MM isn't taking the job FT. He thought Phillips had a good game :clangers2:

Pity Shiniesta never got on.

That is one of the worst, most boring games of football I've watched in a long time.

Fucking painful.

Late on the 2nd half - Dutch 45 passes in a row quality stuff, then we intercept and howk the ba up the pitch to nae cunt. Repeat over.

Thought Christie looked like he enjoyed his debut and showed some nice touches.

Fuckin embarrassing , fuck off Scotland.

Don't know why you support Scotland. I enjoy seeing them beat. Nowt but another tactic to support the cunts in Glasgow. No getting in the national team? You will at Celtic or Sevco.

The Shinnie thing tonight was brutal. Humiliating him in front of his own support. Was just a friendly. Let the cunt on for a half. No that I watched it.

GFA. Fuck em.

Club then country? Nope. Just club. Only club.

• Upvote 7

Seriously the game in Scotland is a fucking joke run by wanker mason cunts and self aggrandising sectarian bigoted arseholes.

Phillips up front. Jack, mclean getting 90 mins and shinnie not a sniff. I genuinely feel for the guy he's been completely fucked over by his country.

Gads.

Shinnie was publicly humiliated tonight, infront of his own family, friends and support.

Malky McKay, what a fuckin plum. His post match analysis was a joke, waxing lyrical about 18 shots at goal, Phillips proving he's an international forward, playing all the guys he wanted to play, how these guys now have the jerseys, and best of all 'Holland are one of the best teams in europe'. The same Holland who've failed to qualify for 2 tournaments in a row and are in fact shite. It was Mcghee-esque.

Disgrace that Shinnie didn't get on in his own fucking ground.

The rat was, as predicted, completely useless and cost us a goal by shitting out of a challenge.

Mackay is a fucking balloon and should never be allowed near a management position again.

All in all, the night went as expected.

100%

MacKay is just another in a long list of potential useless cunts that don't have the balls to do the Scotland job strictly from a footballing point of view.

If the SFA don't get the next appointment right, then I will also be washing my hands from them.

Don't know why you support Scotland. I enjoy seeing them beat. Nowt but another tactic to support the cunts in Glasgow. No getting in the national team? You will at Celtic or Sevco.

The Shinnie thing tonight was brutal. Humiliating him in front of his own support. Was just a friendly. Let the cunt on for a half. No that I watched it.

GFA. Fuck em.

Club then country? Nope. Just club. Only club.

Agreed for once. The shoehorning in of the rat just goes to prove your first point.

The national team is fucking shite and run by a bunch of weegie cunts.

Phillips performance was one of the most inept I have ever seen at that level. Utterly embarrassing that he is even in the squad, is he really the best we have? I also agreed about the subs, why were there not wholesale changes with it being a friendly? The only reason I can logically think of is that McKay was desperate to come away with a result or at least a narrow defeat so he could strengthen his case for the job full-time, which Im already resigned to him getting anyway.

Should have given Shinnie a chance at right back for the second half instead of the rat, ridiculous that Jack played 90 mins in that position.

Malky McKay, what a fuckin plum. His post match analysis was a joke, waxing lyrical about 18 shots at goal, Phillips proving he's an international forward, playing all the guys he wanted to play, how these guys now have the jerseys, and best of all 'Holland are one of the best teams in europe'. The same Holland who've failed to qualify for 2 tournaments in a row and are in fact shite. It was Mcghee-esque.

completely agree with this, his post match interview was an embarrassment. I reckon Steven Thompson, Tom English, Willie Miller and Michael Stewart were right after the match, Mckay wanted to win too much so he didn't change it and he practically begged for a club job in that interview