Aberdeen 0 - 2 Motherwell

McInnes set the standards high too early. First season won us a cup, everything since then has just been a dissapointment overall. Can't see how anyone can disagree with that.

Sounds like we played like a team that knew their manager was off. At least a new manager migth have the wisdom to never pick Considine again. Such an insult that he has more appearances than Anderson and a load of other better players that have donned the jersey,,,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

With the huns getting fucked too, the desperation will be ramped up this week. The week they thought last week would be, will be this week, Will be an interesting week.

Week.

Lol they won't replace a manager who was sacked for losing to Motherwell with a manager who is a useless prick.

They should go for Robinson - a breath of fresh air.

Absolutely turgid pish.

A bad wind but players simply punting high balls. It should have been played on the deck.

Dead ball kicks straight to the first defender.As usual.

As much as I have defended McInnes saying that the Hun job is all speculation, he needs

to either say he has no interest or the Huns can cough up and take him.

• Upvote 1

That was as poor as Ive seen us under McInnes, absolutely atrocious performance. Players unable to find each other with 5 yard passes and just hoofing the Ball up in the air at every opportunity. We could play all night and not score.

Ive been quite patient with McInnes but he really needs to put the speculation to bed as its having a negative effect on everything.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely turgid pish.

A bad wind but players simply punting high balls. It should have been played on the deck.

Dead ball kicks straight to the first defender.As usual.

As much as I have defended McInnes saying that the Hun job is all speculation, he needs

to either say he has no interest or the Huns can cough up and take him.

Just posted similar, its time for him to sort this shit out.

McInnes has had no idea what he's been doing the whole of this season so far.

There have been a number of awful performances (albeit we had somehow managed to scrape a result in some of those games) and he has no idea how to deploy the squad he has assembled. In mid-November!

Either he's assembled the wrong squad or has run out of ideas or ability.

Either way this is wholly unacceptable!

Speculation isnt the problem!

• Upvote 1

I wasn't at the game today so can't comment on the match too much. However, going by the RedTV commentary and descriptions of it on here, another very poor display. Not for the first time this season.

Have we played really well in any game this campaign yet? Even in the games we've won they've been scrappy and not pleasing on the eye. I think it's symptomatic of the scatter gun approach McInnes employed in the summer. It was great to see us bring in so many players of good individual quality to make up for those we lost, however there was a complete lack of precision in these signings. Looking at these players, I'd say that GMS and Stewart just aren't going to be good enough for us in the long term. We'll see flashes of quality from them but zero consistency. As for the strikers, Maynard's been a waste of a jersey. Despite being poor recently, I wouldn't be giving up on May just yet. There seems little point in Greg Tansey or Dom Ball.

I pray Niall McGinn likes the idea of a return so we can actually create proper chances again.

If the Zombies do go in for him it wouldn't be the end of the world... It's only because I have no faith in Milne being able to hire a great replacement that I'm now bothered if DMc goes... He's shown himself to be tactically lacking on too many occasions now. Sure the players were pish today and lacking in leadership, but as has been mentioned already he doesn't appear to be capable of delivering a team on the park that can get the three points...

Sounds like we played like a team that knew their manager was off. At least a new manager migth have the wisdom to never pick Considine again. Such an insult that he has more appearances than Anderson and a load of other better players that have donned the jersey,,,

Exactly if hes going to keep playing Considine hes aswell getting to fuck and take that useless cunt with him if he thinks he's that good!it's a worry when our worst player is the Captain.

DM refused to do a post match interview apparently. Turned radio off so nae sure if he eventually did one or not.

Shocking performance today, possibly the worst Ive seen under Derek. No one got pass marks for me today and we Seem to be lacking any spirit or desire and couldnt even do the basics today, which was worrying.

Overall just an horrible day at the football.

Bloody freezing cold and a totally inept performance which got the result it deserved.

Twice now we have been totally bossed by Motherwell this season, more aggressive, sharper, better anticipation for loose second balls.

Whereas, we looked timid and remarkably pedestrian and one paced, very similar to the cup defeat.

It's obviously never good when you loose a game, but their can at times be acceptable ways to loose by going down with a bit of fight and desire.

The weak way we accepted that is what has pissed me off.

Absolute shite today.

Tansey was abysmal. As bad as I've seen any Aberdeen player for a long time.

I don't know what GMS does Monday to Friday but it must be fucking spectacular for mcinnes to continue to pick him. He's a pansy and always will be.

kenny mclean just fucks me off every time he plays. Busy pointing and apportioning blame on everyone else and takes absolutely no responsibility to grab a game amd make anything happen. The sooner he leaves the better.

Other than the first 20 minutes v appolon I can't remember watching us play well at any point this season. Mcinnes has no idea what his best team is and the players brought in to replace hayes and mcginn have been a huge disappointment.

Get gms to fuck for a start and let Scott wright have a decent run in the team.