Tom Crotty

You said he had control.

You said he has a majority stake.

So aye, you did.

He has all the power he needed to get his devious dealings done. He relinquished some of that power after securing the deal for Pittodrie land with another shareholder once it goes for sale.

He has that signed & no longer needed all the shares he had so he gave some up when the donations to clear debts were coming in & he hoped he wouldn't be accused of doing fk all in helping to clear the debt monster he created.

He is an evil genius but I am onto him. Some others are too but haven't yet had the bollocks to speak up.

He has all the power he needed to get his devious dealings done. He relinquished some of that power after securing the deal for Pittodrie land with another shareholder once it goes for sale.

He has that signed & no longer needed all the shares he had so he gave some up when the donations to clear debts were coming in & he hoped he wouldn't be accused of doing fk all in helping to clear the debt monster he created.

He is an evil genius but I am onto him. Some others are too but haven't yet had the bollocks to speak up.

He didn't have control or a majority stake before the Donalds invested either.

He didn't have control or a majority stake before the Donalds invested either.

I never said he had over 50%

I said he had almost 50% (all they would allow him to have) but he was a majority share holder & owned more than any other single holder.

He now has 30% but is still a majority share holder with that.

I have only stated that he has owned more shares than any one holder. The biggest Share holder &'a majority share holder. There are other majority share holders but he owns most & previously owned even more than h does now.

How many times do I need to say it for you?

You are talking like I have said he owned the club outright or something lol

You were a very easy catch I will say that.

Milne is a Bond villain

Hmmm... I'm going with certainly.

We're all a bit crazy, some more so than others & we have more fun.

You are in denial & a boring twat that requires to label everything you don't agree with as something derogatory, or at least what you think is derogatory but in actual fact is a beautiful thing.

Your self perceived perfection is what I deem a little bit crazy, if not sad as fk & disgustingly unattractive in the human race.

No better than a Hun if truth be told.

A very bad man.

I never said he had over 50%

I said he had almost 50% (all they would allow him to have) but he was a majority share holder & owned more than any other single holder.

He now has 30% but is still a majority share holder with that.

I have only stated that he has owned more shares than any one holder. The biggest Share holder &'a majority share holder. There are other majority share holders but he owns most & previously owned even more than h does now.

How many times do I need to say it for you?

You are talking like I have said he owned the club outright or something lol

You were a very easy catch I will say that.

Milne is a Bond villain

You said he had a majority and that he had control. That is over 50%.

Keep going though...

You said he had a majority and that he had control. That is over 50%.

Keep going though...

You can have control without having over 50%

He had the club in his pocket. He still does in fact

He wormed his way in & basically ousted all that knew he was evil in one way or another.

Huns & tims dont own over 50% of Scottish football yet have shared complete control for decades.

You are just another lap dog yes man that is scared to speak out against the man

You can have control without having over 50%

He had the club in his pocket. He still does in fact

He wormed his way in & basically ousted all that knew he was evil in one way or another.

Huns & tims dont own over 50% of Scottish football yet have shared complete control for decades.

You are just another lap dog yes man that is scared to speak out against the man

No you can't

No you can't

Yes you fkn can because LIKE I SAID he has all the others he requires in his pocket.

Are you really this stupid?

Milne has had complete control of the club basically about three or four years after he wormed his way in.

He ran up the debts & made the club completely Dependent on him & used other weak yes men share holders his bitches.

He has had complete control of the club for almost as long as he's been a shareholder.

You can delude yourself if you like.

I am going to enjoy the rest of my night at the side of a beautiful lake with a roaring big gelly blazing away drinking gallons of whisky & beer with a fine woman. Slainte mhath to ye lol

We're all a bit crazy, some more so than others & we have more fun.

You are in denial & a boring twat that requires to label everything you don't agree with as something derogatory, or at least what you think is derogatory but in actual fact is a beautiful thing.

Your self perceived perfection is what I deem a little bit crazy, if not sad as fk & disgustingly unattractive in the human race.

No better than a Hun if truth be told.

A very bad man.

Hahaha

Are you Donald Trump?

FnD has an amazing debating style.

Invent your own meaning for words and terms and you cant go far wrong

It's called creative license.

If the media can do it then why can't we?

I haven't invented any new meaning for words in this thread however, you are just an idiot that hopes I have to try & make your point valid.

Sorry but you have failed.

Justifiable idiocy but idiocy all the same

It's called creative license.

If the media can do it then why can't we?

I haven't invented any new meaning for words in this thread however, you are just an idiot that hopes I have to try & make your point valid.

Sorry but you have failed.

Justifiable idiocy but idiocy all the same

There's a big difference between creative license and speaking utter tripe.

You clearly don't understand what majority means. Or you misunderstood the meaning of the term when it comes to shareholdings.

That's fine though- there's nothing wrong with making a mistake but you are incapable of holding your hands up and accepting it.

As for who's being an idiot? Hah!

There's a big difference between creative license and speaking utter tripe.

You clearly don't understand what majority means. Or you misunderstood the meaning of the term when it comes to shareholdings.

That's fine though- there's nothing wrong with making a mistake but you are incapable of holding your hands up and accepting it.

As for who's being an idiot? Hah!

You do understand there can be majorly share holder(s) yes?

I.e. All the big fish share holders can be classed as majority share holders.

You then can have (for example) two, or three of these majority share holders totaling over 50% of shares voting TOGETHER & taking up the majority of the votes.

Like I said he had ALL he needed & others in his pocket to accomplish all he needed.

I understand perfectly what I said & you have just missed some things that covered all I have said above.

It's ok though. Just chalk it up to your idiocy & move on.

You do understand there can be majorly share holder(s) yes?

I.e. All the big fish share holders can be classed as majority share holders.

You then can have (for example) two, or three of these majority share holders totaling over 50% of shares voting TOGETHER & taking up the majority of the votes.

Like I said he had ALL he needed & others in his pocket to accomplish all he needed.

I understand perfectly what I said & you have just missed some things that covered all I have said above.

It's ok though. Just chalk it up to your idiocy & move on.

No. To all of it.

A majority shareholder is a person or entity that owns more than 50% of a company's outstanding shares. Themajority shareholder is often the founder of the company or, in the case of long-established businesses, the founder's descendants.

From investopedia.com

Or any other source you care to look at.

You are confused with "controlling interest" presumably.

No. To all of it.

A majority shareholder is a person or entity that owns more than 50% of a company's outstanding shares. Themajority shareholder is often the founder of the company or, in the case of long-established businesses, the founder's descendants.

From investopedia.com

Or any other source you care to look at.

You are confused with "controlling interest" presumably.

There can be more than one majority share holder.

There can only be one controlling share holder as the largest share holder if they own more than 50% of the shares.

Two majority share holders combing to make over 50% of the shares in a company can be classed as TWO majority share holders & so on.

In general speaking & depending on how spread out a companies shares are then a majority share holder can be one of a few that have A large portion of the companies but not necessarily the single largest holders.

Are you trying to say that the term 'one of the companies majority share holders' can only exist regarding ONE person in a company, or more than one if they all hold exactly the same amount?

You are one of the majority share holders of idiot shares on the hat for instance. Yes I have invested heavily in this also but you hold a controlling vote with a few others

I did also say that Milne had other share holders in is pocket to get all he needed though you clown. Hence he is THE majority share holder. The big daddy. The fat controller. The boss. The evil overlord. I guess you missed that given your heavy investment in idiocy