Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke

Best Thread - New Stadium

Best Newcomer - Does Dad still count?

Must Do Better Poster - Tord Kids are no excuse

The Snowflake Award - BHL

The Closet Hun Award - no idea

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Tup

Biggest Gluepot Award - V for Vendetta

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - EB4B Every single post he makes is EB4B against the world. It's endearing.

Best Poster - Dad. Narrowly pips Cheesepipes, who would normally get my vote for funniest if such an award still existed.

Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke. Only appears when AFC lose. Doesn't accept losing, but has a West Brom season ticket.

Best Thread - What You Doing Today.

Best Newcomer - Hairy Pie. Honourable mentions to Pubes McDonald and Arab Knight, who tailed off a bit.

Must Do Better Poster - Ericblack4boss. Needs to come back in the new year refreshed after a disastrous spell

The Snowflake Award - Parklife

The Closet Hun Award - GDON21

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Millertime taking the major huff recently and then slipping back in underneath the radar as if nothing happened.

Biggest Gluepot Award - FnD

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Boboisared

Best Poster - Bad Mobby

Most Negative Poster - Shoofta. Although I do like him.

Best Thread - whatever Sevco one Mobby ran riot on.

Best Newcomer - Dad

Must Do Better Poster - BSDH

The Snowflake Award - Porklife

The Closet Hun Award - Son of the Rock

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Tord, used to have our whole season mapped out in his heyday.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Shooftahmooftah

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award Cheesepipes

Best Poster - Dad

Best Thread - Stadium Plans

Best Newcomer - Fuck knows, dont pay attention to whos new

Must Do Better Poster - FnD

The Snowflake Award - BHL

The Closet Hun Award - Fuck knows

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Millerman. Hes turned it around however and the new version is much improved.

Biggest Gluepot Award - EB4B

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Millertime

Best Poster - Pubes, for the spawning of "Just do goals"

Best Thread - Poetry Thread (RIP)

Best Newcomer - Millertime 1.7

Must Do Better Poster - Everyone is doing their best

The Snowflake Award - Panda

The Closet Hun Award - GDON21

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - ShinnieFGS, for running away after saying Wright should go on loan to Dumbarton

Biggest Gluepot Award - strachanmcheegoal, posts a never ending stream of verbose, molten pish

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Cockney Don, for keeping us informed on the under 20s and match day threads. Good effort which shouldn't go unappreciated. Also his many trips to fucking Hamilton to see us get beat.

• Upvote 1

Best poster - The Cockney Don

Most negative - Stoneybloke

Best thread - Tups corner

Best newcomer - Old manny

Must do better - Big Hat Logan

The snowflake award - Parklife

The closet hun award - Reekie dock

Biggest decline/ meltdown - EB4b

Biggest gluepot - Fine n dandy, easily.

Lifetime award - Ebbe

Edit: This is my finished set of votes. Set to include the Cockney Don, the man that gets the train up to Hamilton from London to watch the famous Aberdeen on his tod.

Fucking superb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Best Poster - Bad Mobby although Cheesepipes and Hanz runs him close.

Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke, miles ahead of anyone else here.

Best Thread - McInnes Thread, only because of the few days when we thought McInnes was leaving, full of wild claims and counterclaims.

Best Newcomer - Arabian Knight.

Must Do Better Poster - Arabian Knight, he's peaked and needs to get some new material.

The Snowflake Award - Parklife/Big Hat Logan, can't separate them.

The Closet Hun Award - N/A

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Millertime prior to him buggering off for a week.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Shooftamoofta (I would have voted CS but his mantelpiece must be close to collapsing with BGA awards by now).

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Cheesepipes, his level of deviancy knows no bounds.

Best Poster - Everyone knows Tup is the best all round poster - although R_S will probably surpass him, if he manages to avoid being banned for long enough. However, this is a Football forum, so best poster is based on contribution to the football forum. The best quality of contribution comes from Rocket_Scientist and Boboisared. The former has only been back for a couple of weeks, so the latter gets my vote.

Funniest Poster - Not sure why this category was binned. I'm re-instating it. Rumpus for me... brilliant entertainment!

Most Negative Poster - The man who only appears during a crisis. The most miserable person to have ever posted on this forum. The Grim Reaper of AFC-Chat. Stoneybloke.

Best Thread - U20's Thread. Love seeing home-grown players graduating into the first team and enjoy tracking their progress in the u20's thread.

Best Newcomer - Shinniesta. Always appreciate the guys who offer some analysis, along with their views!

Must Do Better Poster - Usually nominate Bluto10 for this one, or biggest gluepot (Clydesdale is making this increasingly more difficult!)... however, I reckon Bluto has improved this year. When i say improved, what I mean is, he's cut out most of his Man United/English football rubbish. Still a fat wind-bag though. My nomination goes to ericblack4boss. After telling us repeatedly, for the last couple of years, that this year would be McInnes last year... it looked like he'd finally have redemption. The moment had arrived - like a Liverpool fan, he must have been thinking 'this is our year'! He stepped things up 10-fold in anticipation... 3 or 4 posts daily, repeating the mantra that 'McInnes would walk over broken glass to sign for Rangers,' etc. etc. He must have felt like a right fanny when the news broke :laughing: I do love him though... so hopefully he comes back!

The Snowflake Award - BigHatLogan - No explanation required. Clear winner here.

The Closet Hun Award - Reekie_Dock - Again, no explanation required. Clear winner here.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Don't really understand why these are the same category. I enjoy Rumpus' regular meltdowns - I think he does too! Agree with someone else who mentioned that Parklife has started going down him... seems to be getting worse (and more bitter) every day! So not sure who gets my vote? Panda is chronic too.. but his contribution has been consistently bad through time - wouldn't say he's particularly declining.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Clydeside Sheep. A genuinely sick individual.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Muttonhumper deserves recognition.

Best Poster - Everyone knows Tup is the best all round poster - although R_S will probably surpass him, if he manages to avoid being banned for long enough. However, this is a Football forum, so best poster is based on contribution to the football forum. The best quality of contribution comes from Rocket_Scientist and Boboisared. The former has only been back for a couple of weeks, so the latter gets my vote.

Funniest Poster - Not sure why this category was binned. I'm re-instating it. Rumpus for me... brilliant entertainment!

Most Negative Poster - The man who only appears during a crisis. The most miserable person to have ever posted on this forum. The Grim Reaper of AFC-Chat. Stoneybloke.

Best Thread - U20's Thread. Love seeing home-grown players graduating into the first team and enjoy tracking their progress in the u20's thread.

Best Newcomer - Shinniesta. Always appreciate the guys who offer some analysis, along with their views!

Must Do Better Poster - Usually nominate Bluto10 for this one, or biggest gluepot (Clydesdale is making this increasingly more difficult!)... however, I reckon Bluto has improved this year. When i say improved, what I mean is, he's cut out most of his Man United/English football rubbish. Still a fat wind-bag though. My nomination goes to ericblack4boss. After telling us repeatedly, for the last couple of years, that this year would be McInnes last year... it looked like he'd finally have redemption. The moment had arrived - like a Liverpool fan, he must have been thinking 'this is our year'! He stepped things up 10-fold in anticipation... 3 or 4 posts daily, repeating the mantra that 'McInnes would walk over broken glass to sign for Rangers,' etc. etc. He must have felt like a right fanny when the news broke :laughing: I do love him though... so hopefully he comes back!

The Snowflake Award - BigHatLogan - No explanation required. Clear winner here.

The Closet Hun Award - Reekie_Dock - Again, no explanation required. Clear winner here.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Don't really understand why these are the same category. I enjoy Rumpus' regular meltdowns - I think he does too! Agree with someone else who mentioned that Parklife has started going down him... seems to be getting worse (and more bitter) every day! So not sure who gets my vote? Panda is chronic too.. but his contribution has been consistently bad through time - wouldn't say he's particularly declining.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Clydeside Sheep. A genuinely sick individual.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Muttonhumper deserves recognition.

I hope your next shits is a Portuguese man of war

Aye cheers for that Attenborough the tentacles would come out first so I dare say would be more painfull than a hedgehog.

But cheers anyway for your shite patter ya gimp

No. The tentacles are thinner than an average shite. Would slip out painlessly.

Likewise the man of war is basically an air filled balloon. An easy exit as well. A pain free dump.

I've nae posted a lot - more or a lurker. But this site has provided many hours of entertainment.

Hope I have/haven't ruffled too many delicates with my votes.....

Best Poster

Tup & Dad

Most Negative Poster

Millertime

Best Thread

Tups Corner / Spiken Sh*t

Best Newcomer

šcalcuu

Must Do Better Poster

šcalcuu

The Snowflake Award

ericblack4boss

The Closet Hun Award

Millertime (from what I've read)

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award

ericblack4boss

Biggest Gluepot Award

The Village Seagull

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award -

Tup & Dad

Can you edit this please? Not sure why you think it's acceptable to vote twice in some categories.

Final Edit

Best Poster Bad Mobby

Most Negative Poster Stoney

Best Thread St Johnstone v Aberdeen

Best Newcomer Sooper-Hanz

Must Do Better Poster Brian fae Bergen

The Snowflake Award Big Hat Logan

The Closet Hun Award SOTR

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award Decline. Razor. Been a very poor year. Meltdown. Millerman.

Biggest Gluepot Award Panda

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Kelt