Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

If their heads are still under the psalm trees and Dubia sun and eyes still on the pool side bikinis they will get beat. And if their willies are all blisters they'll get thrashed.

Could be a thrashing of biblical proportions. Hope St Mirren don't go old testament on us.

Like it or not McLean is one of our better players I'd rather he played with Shinnie at left back than Considine,hes going in the summer fair enough probably to hun but I'd rather watch our better players,just my opinion some want him dropped fair enough.

I'd rather drop him because he's a waste of a shirt 80% of the time.

• Upvote 1

If their heads are still under the psalm trees and Dubia sun and eyes still on the pool side bikinis they will get beat. And if their willies are all blisters they'll get thrashed.

Could be a thrashing of biblical proportions. Hope St Mirren don't go old testament on us.

We'll have to watch out for their number 23

McInnes seems to be (generally?) in the habit of taking new signings on from the bench for their "debuts".

Though did not with May this season at Dingwall.

He had a fine game as well.

I'm not sure, he tends to play new signings he rates, may, logan, rather than one's he probably views as squad fillers, straight away. Expect mcginn will start.

Guest RosemountRed

He'll save Arnason, May and McGinn for midweek...

Lewis

Logan O'Connor McKenna Considine

McLean Shinnie

Stewart Christie GMS

Rooney

subs: Rogers, Reynolds, Arnason, May, McGinn, Maynard, Ball

prediction: 3-1 Rooney x 2 + Christie

O'Connor at centre back is far from ideal.