Ross County 2 - 4 Aberdeen

More concerned about Rodgers tendency to get stuck on his line at corners a la someone I remember only too well. Thank fuck Griffiths is injured.

Just noticed both goals come from the same thing, their number 11 jumping at the defender making no attempt at the ball (I'll be fair to Gardyne at least he's facing the ball unlike some). To be fair to big McKenna he'd dealt with it admirably up until that point. Sometimes need to box a bit cleverer to sort out forwards like that. Dallas of course cannot be expected to deal with it.

Arnie will defo be replaced for the Hamilton game, AoC will come back in for him. Not so sure about Danny boy.

is it any wonder the defence struggles when he keeps chopping and changing it? AOC a far bigger bombscare than Arnason who needs a run of games. Him and McKenna looked solid earlier in the season.

Very good win up there, few decent goals..McGinn looked to have played well also...I'm happy with that.

Classic Mcginn. Didn't look to be doing fuck all (bar the cross for the third) and a HUGE gap in behind their left back that he just will not run into. Yet half time and we're three up and Rooney's bouncing! Cant argue with that.

Who was responsible for the Boom Boom Arnie and McKenna song btw? Made me giggle.

Tried to watch highlights without judging Rogers too harshly, found myself watching his every move. Think he was undecided whether to come for it or not for the first and Schalk took advantage, tidy finish.

Second one, you see top class keepers managing not to get megged but still "stay big". Think he got it mostly right but Schalk again took advantage of the fact he left his legs open (the likes of de Gea will drop one knee as the ball is struck).

Would be keen to give him one more game to make or break him.

is it any wonder the defence struggles when he keeps chopping and changing it? AOC a far bigger bombscare than Arnason who needs a run of games. Him and McKenna looked solid earlier in the season.

Agree. Should be Arnason and McKenna for rest of the season. For me, you should not be chopping your centre backs as it just causes uncertainty in the back line.

• Upvote 3

Good win, with moderately concerning defensive debacle towards the end.

Do you put that down to lack of concentration given the 4 goal lead?

Fuck knows.

Nice 3rd goal.

Gifted the other 3 really.

Regarding Shinnie and bookings, guy on RedTV bleating like fuck.

He hauled the boy back by the jersey.

There are no grounds for complaint when you do something as obvious as that.

Hope Naewalkin gets some decent game time before Shinnie suspension so he can feel comfortable in there before the green and white double header.

Good win, with moderately concerning defensive debacle towards the end.

Do you put that down to lack of concentration given the 4 goal lead?

Fuck knows.

Nice 3rd goal.

Gifted the other 3 really.

Hope Naewalkin gets some decent game time before Shinnie suspension so he can feel comfortable in there before the green and white double header.

His discipline and decision making is truly terrible. That's him well on the way to another suspension and he's not even served this one.

Tried to watch highlights without judging Rogers too harshly, found myself watching his every move. Think he was undecided whether to come for it or not for the first and Schalk took advantage, tidy finish.

Second one, you see top class keepers managing not to get megged but still "stay big". Think he got it mostly right but Schalk again took advantage of the fact he left his legs open (the likes of de Gea will drop one knee as the ball is struck).

Would be keen to give him one more game to make or break him.

For the second he comes far too far out. No need for him to come out much beyond his front post. If he stays just at his front post he would have much more time to react and save the shot.

Woodman should start at the weekend.

Fair enough ......if the ref was treating the opponents the same.

But that cunt Dallas certainly wasn't. A few minutes after Shinnie was booked he was scythed doon by a County player, but did he get booked ?....Did he fuck A ticking-off was all he got fae Dallas.

No surprise , of course. Dallas was just refereeing in the same waay as he did at Ibrox in December.

• Upvote 1

His discipline and decision making is truly terrible. That's him well on the way to another suspension and he's not even served this one.

He's a liability but our fans lap up the rash tackles he makes, means he's trying, embarrassing to continually get booked week after week like that.

• Downvote 3

Fair enough ......if the ref was treating the opponents the same.

But that cunt Dallas certainly wasn't. A few minutes after Shinnie was booked he was scythed doon by a County player, but did he get booked ?....Did he fuck A ticking-off was all he got fae Dallas.

No surprise , of course. Dallas was just refereeing in the same waay as he did at Ibrox in December.

Nae arguing wi' any of that.

Which actually makes it even more stupid of him to do that right in front of Dallas.

At the edge of the Ross Co penalty area where such a pull was even more pointless.

Nae arguing wi' any of that.

Which actually makes it even more stupid of him to do that right in front of Dallas.

At the edge of the Ross Co penalty area where such a pull was even more pointless.

Nae to defend Shinnie, as I agree that he is rash in challenges/decision making, but the referee didn't even give a booking for the pull back of Christie in the penalty box. How does that work?!

Called it before we signed Lewis that Rogers was shite. Quoted my pal who is a Falkirk season ticket holder who backed up my claim.

Seems like Im in the same camp as @@Millertime in judging a player. Funny how folk who criticised me at the time are now suggesting hes shite.

There's someone on here who goes regularly to Falkirk matches who argued his case sometime last year with me, despite constant bad reviews from a season ticket holder I knew.