New Stadium Approved

Only if you choose to go to the city centre first, then choose a pub that isn't walking distance from the stadium.

That clearly isn't the only option, so you're basically picking an option no-one would choose and throwing your hands up in the air about it.

Majority of the proposed shuttle buses to Kingsford are from city centre are they not?

• Upvote 1

It's been established as fact by now that there are plenty pubs in Westhill and Kingswells either within walking distance or less than 5 mins by bus.

Walking distance

- Westhill hotel (bar, lounge, and potentially a big function room)

- Key West

- Shepherd's rest

- Hampton hotel

- Village hotel

- and the big supporters bar and fanzone at the stadium

Five mins by bus

- Broadstraik

- Four mile

- Westhill golf club

- Garlogie

- Red Star

Are you arguing for or against the stadium here, it's not clear.

It's been established as fact by now that there are plenty pubs in Westhill and Kingswells either within walking distance or less than 5 mins by bus.

Walking distance

- Westhill hotel (bar, lounge, and potentially a big function room)

- Key West

- Shepherd's rest

- Hampton hotel

- Village hotel

- and the big supporters bar and fanzone at the stadium

Five mins by bus

- Broadstraik

- Four mile

- Westhill golf club

- Garlogie

- Red Star

-Hampton

- Village Hotel

And his actual line that you can't meet your mates in town isn't true either.

So he's actually talking shite, and by agreeing with him you're agreeing with shite.

You mean like all those Scotland games you go to?

Sorted.

I think Man City would be the best example.

Moved from their traditional home in mosside to the he other side of the city.

And even before they were bought over they had improved vastly after years of struggling in the lower divisions.

Or FC Barcelona. Moved from the city centre of Barcelona to a new out of town stadium, on the boundary of the city with Hospitalet. It's now very much 'in the city'.....worked out ok.

Very loosely related to the stadium. Okay it's not, at all, but this dame was one of the ones who voted on it (she actually voted in favour of it). Think @@Roberto said he used to work with her.

Anyway, Daily Mash story that apparently is real.

http://thenational.scot/news/16075015.Baby_box_Tory_councillor_took_out___100k____wolf_whistle__insurance_on_her_looks/

I am worried about losing my looks. At the moment I receive a lot of attention from men, in particular brickies, and dont want that to stop.

Someone tell me the National are victims of a wind up here. This can't be real, surely?

You dont have any mates.

I wouldn't have any to go with if I wanted to. I meet people from all corners of the city in town. Even taking away pay at the gate means some of my kind are too fucking lazy to sort it beforehand or on their phone.

These cunts from Rosemount, Ferryhill, Kincorth aren't going to go the Broadstraik Inn or spend 5 hours going to the game in Westhill.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ah so it's a bus to the city centre, a bus out to the pub and then another bus to the stadium, a bus back to pub and then a bus back into the city centre and then a bus home.

Gosh, that sounds like a grand day to have a beer at the fitba.

Aye, but it works in Germany!

Where they drink €0.70 beer in public the whole way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be completely honest, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest...

Tried very hard to be famous, went on 'Take me Out' and was on it a matter of 5 minutes, and stayed so she'd get a date and air time, then new Gladiators, tried for few others things also.

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me.

Tidy and sound, but fame hungry.

So essentially in politics for the public profile?

:clangers2:

I wouldn't have any to go with if I wanted to. I meet people from all corners of the city in town. Even taking away pay at the gate means some of my kind are too fucking lazy to sort it beforehand or on their phone.

These cunts from Rosemount, Ferryhill, Kincorth aren't going to go the Broadstraik Inn or spend 5 hours going to the game in Westhill.

I stopped reading your tedious shite about 20 pages back, so apologies if I've missed something, but are you suggesting it will take people from these areas 5 hours to get to the game
  • Upvote 3

Its handy for teuchters and glory hunters tho.

GIB.