Sam Cosgrove

Ok

5m plus

And I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6m plus

One things for sure, we need to have learned from the mckenna debacle and take the big offer when it comes in

I think stoke would be typical club to come in for him

I'm not sure we get offered anything close to 5m. It's a gamble when the offer comes in though...what if he goes on a dry spell?

We need to keep a hold of samson until the end of the season. If he gets injured, then that would be a shitter. It's a risk worth taking coz he's banging in the goals and Europe football is the goal. We'll find another goal scorer, it's not that hard in the league we play in to get a replacement. There's been donkeys in the past but get this new stadium and it'll entice a few from doen south up north. Mckenna will sort itself out or we might have another zander diamond on our hands.

I think it will be similar to Stockley fee that Exeter got from Preston, which was £750,000. Maybe slightly more. The club will probably feel burned with the McKenna deal and sell. With Anderson and Ruth doing so well with the reserves I think we would accept any bid over £1M.

I think it will be similar to Stockley fee that Exeter got from Preston, which was £750,000. Maybe slightly more. The club will probably feel burned with the McKenna deal and sell. With Anderson and Ruth doing so well with the reserves I think we would accept any bid over £1M.

Stoke still have parachute payments so they'll still be minted. Anything less than £2.5 million would be negligent again from the club... And whilst I'm not say BD is anywhere near Morelos if he ends up leaving for double what Cosgrove does, it'll be a fucking travesty... Particularly given the goal stats... (even with the penalties included).

What utter drivel. Stockley had six months left on his contract and could of signed a pre contract so any money Exeter got was a bonus. Cosgrove has like 3 years left and is being watched by a number of clubs. Minimum 4 million IMO with add on's. 

No chance!

Edouard 30m

Morelos 15-20m

Cosgrove 5m+

No way on earth would we be selling for a million, although there's no doubt Stoke (or any other interested club) will definitely try to low-ball us initially. It's not like we can be bullied into selling him...there's years left on his contract. 

On a total tangent from the above.  Did anyone hear Craig Brown on Shortbread rayjo yesterday?  (the link is, when reminiscing about Berti Vogts one of the key learnings from German Football was to avoid just hurling it "up the line.")

His all time top 5 5-aside team was:

Leighton (clearly had had issues with Goram off the field, acknowledged Jim's limitation would have been with the ball at his feet in the modern game).

Tom Boyd 

Colin Hendry (he justified this by confirming he'd never actually had Willie Miller as a player whilst manager).  Big Eck never got a mention interestingly.

Paul McStay (Chose him over Lambert, Macleod, Collins - anyone seeing a theme here?)

Ally Mcwankstain  (for the banter)