Sam Cosgrove

You never get bored of quoting me all the time? How much do you think they will go for?

Tell you what, if they both go for £10million plus I’ll delete my account. Any less and you can delete yours. Deal?

Il take that bet. Combined they make 10m. So 4m for McKenna and 6m for cosgrove for example. Problem is that they will probably be undisclosed. I did say around 10m but I’ll say 10m or above. So under 10m I delete my account and 10m or above and you delete your account.

Il take that bet. Combined they make 10m. So 4m for McKenna and 6m for cosgrove for example. Problem is that they will probably be undisclosed. I did say around 10m but I’ll say 10m or above. So under 10m I delete my account and 10m or above and you delete your account.

Taking one for the team!, honourable

I’d say you’ll lose that bet.

Of course it depends on what’s reported.

The papers tend to quote the whole deal, not the up front payment.

I’d reckon it would be about £8m for the pair.

Don't think you'll win but you are a hero of The Hat for this attempt.

Maybe the wrong thread but am a bit interested to see what McInnes does if we do lose him for a couple games. You suspect just stick Main up front and continue on but I'm hoping for something else, like moving Wilson more central, maybe pairing him with Anderson and seeing if that works.

But probably just Main.

Maybe the wrong thread but am a bit interested to see what McInnes does if we do lose him for a couple games. You suspect just stick Main up front and continue on but I'm hoping for something else, like moving Wilson more central, maybe pairing him with Anderson and seeing if that works.

But probably just Main.

Lol. Curtis Main.

Can’t wait.

Beggars belief he wears the no9 for the famous.

Absolute donkey

If Leeds are interested, that’ll definitely interest him.

He’s a Yorkshire boy & Leeds are a big club with aspirations of the Premier League.

Would be a great move for him.

If it is for the money then yes it would.

Still think he needs at least one more season at Aberdeen to home his skills.

He has time on his hands to improve.

I think a move to Leeds would improve him significantly more than another year playing for us. Hopefully there's nothing in it as I can't face Curtis Main becoming a regular.

Not just the money.

Leeds are a very big club.

Very good chance he’d be an EPL player.

The chance might not come by again,

If I were him, I’d be off.

As Frank Grimes said, we’d be fucked if he went.

Yes we’d sign a replacement, but would we get a goal every other game replacement?

It’s probably better ratio than that in the last year.

1 every 1.5 games maybe?

Don’t know what the stats are but I’d like to know how many points his goals have won us in the last 12 months.

There’s always Curtis I suppose....

Guest the shepherd

Not just the money.

Leeds are a very big club.

Very good chance he’d be an EPL player.

The chance might not come by again,

If I were him, I’d be off.

As Frank Grimes said, we’d be fucked if he went.

Yes we’d sign a replacement, but would we get a goal every other game replacement?

It’s probably better ratio than that in the last year.

1 every 1.5 games maybe?

Don’t know what the stats are but I’d like to know how many points his goals have won us in the last 12 months.

There’s always Curtis I suppose....

Always rated Stigers as a singer