Hapoel Tel-Aviv vs Rangers

uni_don

Some times I think most Scots are more interested in English football than they are in football in their own country.

Some people hate to see rangers do well in scotland although for Aberdeen if every scottish team does well then there will be another position in the UEFA cup for a team which we would get if we finished 4th or maybe 5th.

Saying that English football can be really boring.

Some people hate to see rangers do well in scotland although for Aberdeen if every scottish team does well then there will be another position in the UEFA cup for a team which we would get if we finished 4th or maybe 5th.

Saying that English football can be really boring.

If we don't qualify for europe as things stand we don't deserve to be there anyway.

As it is most Scottish sides make fools of themselves in Europe so can't imagine having extra places will make much of a difference or last long

If we don't qualify for europe as things stand we don't deserve to be there anyway.

As it is most Scottish sides make fools of themselves in Europe so can't imagine having extra places will make much of a difference or last long

5 teams from Scotland in europe and we are certain to be there i would think. Although it will points are for another season.

Guest CAPSLOCK

YES, I LOVE SEEING OUT OPPOSITION PICKING UP MILLIONS FROM EURO TIES AND GETTING TRIPS AWAY EACH YEAR.

IT ROCKS MY WORLD.

i always start off the day of any OF euro tie with the attitude that "i hope they get far so scotland can get more euro slots and increase the chances of the dons reaching europe again" BUT as soon as i see there fans waving the red hand of ulster or the tri-colour flag my maind is quickly changed back to hating them.

also seeing the alford bears flag made me change to another channel.

Archived