Fake Spokesperson Emails

I don't think it's illegal. Someone started this myth?

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/Law/FOISA-EIRsGuidance/Nameofrequesterorapplicant.aspx

I've done it myself. Although I'm not Angus Jamieson.

Page one of the document you linked states quite clearly fake names cannot be used and all FOI requests must be made in the requesters real name.

Not sure that makes it illegal - but certainly very dubious for someone employed by the public purse to be abusing the FOI system.

Also hard to claim you don't know it's not permitted when it's literally there on page 1 of the guidance!

• Upvote 2

That's fair enough if true however the posts on here were in bad taste, not illegal.

The WANKS knew that as well and tried to use it to promote their cause.

Like I said, they can dish it out but they are very hypocritical in their own actions.

I'm finished with you anyway, you are the first person that I have ever blocked due to you being a repetitive bore.

Another one bites the dust.

That sentence perfectly sums up what a moron you are.

Quite a long story actually. Blocked from No Kingsford, joined Yes Kingsford with everyone else. Read about this Charlie Love fella in that group, he was doing the blocking apparently. Told him to fuck off. Saw others post screenshots of them sending some wild abuse... must be why they used Angus Jamieson. Then the club released that awful design and transport strategy. I questioned it on Yes Kingsford and was immediately blocked. Here I am today.

• Upvote 1

Page one of the document you linked states quite clearly fake names cannot be used and all FOI requests must be made in the requesters real name.

Not sure that makes it illegal - but certainly very dubious for someone employed by the public purse to be abusing the FOI system.

Also hard to claim you don't know it's not permitted when it's literally there on page 1 of the guidance!

And if they're not they're invalid, if the council give enough of a fuck, not illegal.

Abusing the system, public purse etc come off it

How mental that this was front page news of the Evening Express. Wonder who planted that story. HectorMac Milne shill fuck off

• Downvote 1

Another one bites the dust.

Quite a long story actually. Blocked from No Kingsford, joined Yes Kingsford with everyone else. Read about this Charlie Love fella in that group, he was doing the blocking apparently. Told him to fuck off. Saw others post screenshots of them sending some wild abuse... must be why they used Angus Jamieson. Then the club released that awful design and transport strategy. I questioned it on Yes Kingsford and was immediately blocked. Here I am today.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm still sticking with the conclusion that you're a moron.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Charlie Love is employed by Aberdeen City Council

Charlie Love is the Founder of No Kingsford Stadium

Charlie Love and his No Kingsford Stadium are raising money to take Aberdeen City Council to Court for a Judicial Revue.

Win or Lose Aberdeen City Council (and the Taxpayers) will be left with a BILL to cover the cost of the Court Case.

If Charlie Love and No Kingsford Stadium need to raise sixty thousand pounds for their side of the case Aberdeen City Council will probably have to spend a similar amount.

To quote Blackadder - Charlie might think he has a plan "as cunning as a fox who who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University"

........ or maybe not??

• Upvote 6

Charlie Love and his No Kingsford Stadium are raising money to take Aberdeen City Council to Court for a Judicial Revue.

Win or Lose Aberdeen City Council (and the Taxpayers) will be left with a BILL to cover the cost of the Court Case.

If Charlie Love and No Kingsford Stadium need to raise sixty thousand pounds for their side of the case Aberdeen City Council will probably have to spend a similar amount.

To quote Blackadder - Charlie might think he has a plan "as cunning as a fox who who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University"

........ or maybe not??

Did you write those insane articles on the NKS website, under a pseudonym by chance?

........ or maybe not??

Charlie Love invited me to be admin for the No Kingsford Stadium group to weed out all the trolls and I convinced him that the name should be changed to Westhill Against New Kingsford Stadium :trophy:

• Upvote 8

Read Boof’s post again. S L O W L Y

He was invited to be admin so he had no ability to change the name himself. He suggested it. They briefly utilised his suggestion.

You're mistaken. You can change the name of groups as admin. Boof is lying, for some reason. None of them changed the name to 'Westhill Against New Kingsford Stadium' ffs

• Downvote 3