Lewis Ferguson

People forget that just because you grew up supporting a certain doesn't mean you're love stays with them.

Huns let Fergie go when he was young, he's probably got a chip in his shoulder about it to a certain extent and why go back there when he can prove them even more wrong and go to the english prem which IMO he will be more than capable of doing - i'm sure there are a few boys the dandies have let slip who went on to do well and have had a chip in the shoulder about returning to us.

Also it's a job at the end of the day for these boys - they support the team they play for and support themselves to play higher. It's that simple.

@JimTraynor your transfer rumour spin is getting a bit repetitive now (wouldn't surprise me if that fat bigot probably looks on here too).

Start a transfer rumour to try and disrupt, knowing full well you have no intention (or the money), run the story in all the red top hun media, run it even more in the week running up to Aberdeen vs Rangers, repeat.

The club should be wise to it by now and call them and the Weegie media out for this pish...but we won't. 

• Upvote 3
Guest the shepherd

They tried to get Daniel Cousin in the day before they went into administration, the mutants.

Aye I remember that min. These cunts and their forefathers live in Jack and the Beanstalk land.

Maybe they are holding a few Buttery mornings or Soup and Sweet events to raise enough cash to buy our player. Oh hold on... they not so long ago held a fundraising event for a since-departed former player of theirs and raised just over £2000 to help him and his family in their time of need.

In essence, they are excellent at using the national media to stir shite (Jim Traynor you have played a blinder again) but not very good at raising cash legitimately in order to fulfil an objective.

A 20 year old these days will be wanting to head to England. I wouldn't worry about mckenna, ferguson or cosgrove heading to Glasgow

McKenna would certainly be wearing a hooped jersey right now had we accepted the Dhims' offer

Ferguson? Doubt he'd say no to trebling his wages at the pigshits…..but I doubt we would accept any offer they made anyway

Cosgrove?? If he goes it certainly won't be to another club in Scotland.

What a load of shite that article is. The final claim is that Hamilton “are due a % of any transfer fee”... He left at the end of his contract to join us so we had to pay a development/compensation fee so can’t see how that would work

maybe you don’t fully understand the rules regarding development fee/sell on clause included automatically.

i’m just guessing this, as it seems you are.

someone will no doubt come in with the facts to dispel any doubts.

but them someone will no doubt also come in after to cast doubt on this by saying we agreed a sell on as part of the compo case agreement 

or something like that but the jist is that this will cause a fair bit of ITK BS ;) 

I am not ITK but can contribute just as much BS as those that claim to be

• Downvote 1

maybe you don’t fully understand the rules regarding development fee/sell on clause included automatically.

i’m just guessing this, as it seems you are.

someone will no doubt come in with the facts to dispel any doubts.

but them someone will no doubt also come in after to cast doubt on this by saying we agreed a sell on as part of the compo case agreement

or something like that but the jist is that this will cause a fair bit of ITK BS ;)

I am not ITK but can contribute just as much BS as those that claim to be

Agreed. What a load of BS that was

He is an exceptional talent and mark my words he will play in the English premiership at some point soon. I would argue he is worth a significant sum of money and no word of a lie, if we sold him for anything under £8m and a 20% sell on fee I would be hugely disappointed.

Many many English clubs, right up to mid table will be all over this lad, now or in the future.

He is an exceptional talent and mark my words he will play in the English premiership at some point soon. I would argue he is worth a significant sum of money and no word of a lie, if we sold him for anything under £8m and a 20% sell on fee I would be hugely disappointed.

Many many English clubs, right up to mid table will be all over this lad, now or in the future.

Agreed. He’s miles better than those two pissphlaps that went down south from Hamilton a few years ago.

He will do far better than they did. Just hope he avoids using the Huns en route 

What a load of shite that article is. The final claim is that Hamilton “are due a % of any transfer fee”... He left at the end of his contract to join us so we had to pay a development/compensation fee so can’t see how that would work

Hamilton will be due a percentage of any fees as part of the development rule, Dyce BC got a 6 figure fee as part of Armstrong moving from Celtic to Southampton.