Snp Walk Out Of The House Of Commons!

Old manny

This one of the times you like me?

Haha

To be honest I thought most people would be of that opinion anyway?

I can't stand them but they want the one thing I want

You're a disruptor mate. Same as me. (Which is why we are like oil and water on the internet)

Capable of all sorts of bonkers thought processes that others don't bother with.

Many people in Scotland simply vote on stupid historical allegiances in their families or whatever.

And many people seem challenged by the idea of voting for one party to achieve a desired goal then dumping them for another party when the need arises (on a particular issue or policy)

Guess what I'm saying is we should all be prepared to pump and dump a few political parties rather than marry the first slapper that lets you finger her.

Bang on.

The ONLY thing I like about the SNP is their quest for independence

THAT'S it

They are utterly, utterly pathetic

Dweebs

Can't say I'm a Tory bud. But each to their own, as long as you've got good reason who can question it.

And I love the radical thinking of get independence and then vote radically different once we have it.

Walk out was as embarrassing as it was contrived.

Especially the eye-balling / pointing / gesticulating at people. Like pished huns getting thrown out the bar at butlins or something.

Unsurprising response. Only someone as obtuse as you would call that embarrassing and ignore that the response, in parliament, to questions over why just 15 minutes was allocated to the effect of brexit on the devolution settlement, was "suicide".

Just a few weeks after mental health week elected MP's encourage a man to kill himself.

What a country.

Do you honestly believe "parents" who live in the squalor poodler mentioned actually use what's in the box for the poor wee baby, or sell the contents to buy stuff for them?

Why would they sell the contents? Who would buy them seeing new parents get them for free anyway? I've just searched on ebay and gumtree for baby boxes but couldn't find a single one so you are speaking shite as usual.

Initially i was cynical about the SNP walking out but i've since came round to thinking they did the right, in fact the only thing they could to highlight it. The "UK" Parliament basically blanked them. That is completely unacceptable and must not be hushed up.

Walk out was as embarrassing as it was contrived.

Especially the eye-balling / pointing / gesticulating at people. Like pished huns getting thrown out the bar at butlins or something.

Not really. Unless you believe the sort of shite the Daily Mail print.

The angry showdown was likely contrived - that's exactly what happens in PMQ every week and not unique to any party.

The walk out couldn't be contrived because they'd no way to know what reaction the demand for a private debate would get.

Unless you are saying the speaker of the house was part of the plan?

I think we voted no to independence because we had faith that the rest of the uk had the common sense to remain in Europe.

Frauds like farage, Rees mogg, old English people and the daily mail somehow managed to convince that none of them were self serving and they had the interests of the uk people and the empire -.- at heart.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah mate, junkies selling on eBay?

I'm talking about down the pub

If you think a "parent" who lives in the squalor poodler described is going to keep all of the clothes and toys in the box rather than selling it for drugs and booze then you are extremely sheltered

Gimme a break. Do you know any junkies? I know heaps unfortunately and trust me they are nae goin to be interested in selling an ear thermometer or a pack o 3 jonnys in the fountain bar.

Don't start joining dots

I'm not saying poor people are scumbags

I'm saying the type poodler mentioned are scum bags

You are judging people's potential actions based upon your own prejudices. You have no evidence that large groups would sell the contents of the box to fund illicit activity. Have you been reading the Daily Mail or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Typical playground politics from the Scots Natz!

They are elected representatives. You cant represent your electorate (the ones that voted for you, & the ones that didnt, because that is democracy) if you stomp out of the chamber & out of the discussion, like a child with a petted lip.

Pure stunt that was obviously orchestrated by Nippy Sweety.

GET ON WITH THE DAY JOB! Peoples jobs & futures are being sidelined by this one policy party.

The people made their choice, the 45% (less now) just dont want to accept the democratic decision.

How is it less now? I don't remember this second vote that you were so against happening, happening again.

Whilst on the subject. Why should a second vote not be allowed? Especially after the first being so close. If the vote had been as close the other way, I'm pretty sure the no body's would be screaming for a second vote too.