The Mckenna Dilemma

Well they are still thick as fuck ana. At least they have something to base it on...

"Raped by Pena of all people at Ibrox last season"

Disappointingly accurate!!

Fuck theres mention of McCrorie's equaliser at Pittodrie last season too. No wonder they think McKenna is crap. He and our whole team have been awful against them for the last 12 months.

As said, they have no idea. They think they're in for another Jack Hendry...

I saw a Celtic fan online saying he spoke to a couple of Aberdeen fans who all think McKenna is rotten and not good enough for Aberdeen.

It's almost as if they need to make up shite to have an opinion. Or believe everything they are told.

This 100%.

Lost count of the number of times I've facepalmed when acquaintances who follow the green and white glasgow cult open their mouths and something completely misinformed drops out.

For fun: ask them who Motherwell's first choice back four was last season, watch them flummox with absolutely zero answer for a couple of minutes, then inform them that Motherwell played with a back three pretty much all season (Dunne, Aldred, Klpre).

Old firm fan baiting is a art.

I hardly know any player outwith the Dons tbf.

I didn't even know Livi were in the league until yesterday.

Fuck me the tims are utterly deluded. The rangers are just as bad. One idiot hopes Celtic sign him because hes mince!!!!

Aye mate as opposed to your stunning centre half pairing. They have one won league game and they think they are world beaters. Unbelievable.

I try not to let it piss me off but its extremely hard

not to!!!

Guest the shepherd

first formal bid in from celtic.

no idea what it was but as above Dons quote £7.5m

In the City Late Edition of the Midweek Green Final?

Think folk need to chill out regarding McKenna going to the tattiedome.

He comes across quite level headed and very aware hes still learning.

Id hope his advisors (family,friends,agent etc) will be saying to have another season or so at the Famous and youll get a move to the EPL if you continue to improve and impress.

I really dont believe, or is it keep fingers crossed in hope, that Wiggy is daft enough to sell him to them for a derisory low amount.

But,you never know...

Doubt McKenna would want to go, as other have said. He would know he would ultimately be a squad player there and he is too young just to go with the "last paycheck" angle to set him up financially. He can always phone up Hayes or Christie to see how often they get a game.

We wouldn't be keen to sell - but I bet we would for an eye-watering (by our own standards) offer.

Derek should phone up Rodgers and advise him to "go take a fuck tae yersel" as a point of principle, regardless of what happens.

Doubt McKenna would want to go, as other have said. He would know he would ultimately be a squad player there and he is too young just to go with the "last paycheck" angle to set him up financially. He can always phone up Hayes or Christie to see how often they get a game.

We wouldn't be keen to sell - but I bet we would for an eye-watering (by our own standards) offer.

Derek should phone up Rodgers and advise him to "go take a fuck tae yersel" as a point of principle, regardless of what happens.

LOL. How would he be a squad player? Jack Hendry is a first team starter for them & he is pish compared to McKenna