The Mckenna Dilemma

Really can't understand the logic behind him asking away.

He's had the whole Summer to do that,yet he waits till we get good players in,who perform and the side is looking good so far,and he goes and upsets the applecart for some reason.

Can't believe he's waited till now,got to have had his head turned by somebody, agent or player.

Wonder if his team mates saw it coming....Just crazy.

Really can't understand the logic behind him asking away.

He's had the whole Summer to do that,yet he waits till we get good players in,who perform and the side is looking good so far,and he goes and upsets the applecart for some reason.

Can't believe he's waited till now,got to have had his head turned by somebody, agent or player.

Wonder if his team mates saw it coming....Just crazy.

Agent is a cunt. And he's gullible. Is the only conclusion I can arrive at.

Agent is a cunt. And he's gullible. Is the only conclusion I can arrive at.

This is what I've heard from someone who knows his girlfriend, he was happy enough to wait 6-12 months for his big move however his agent has advised him that his time is now.

It's 3rd or 4th hand information however it sounds plausible.

Guest the shepherd

There is absolutely nothing a manager can do to stop a player leaving at the end of his contract. Nor can he force him out the door early....certainly he could notify other clubs that we would listen to offers but ultimately the power lies with the player who is perfectly entitled to sit out his contract.

However in McKenna's instance, the club holds all the power for the time being due to the length of his contract. If there is a release clause in his contract, the power would only switch to McKenna once a club offers the figure that triggers it. The problem we have for now and which will be one of the biggest tests of Mcinnes' managerial skills is how he manages McKenna through this. His head is bound to be all over the place......can we trust him against Rijeka and the upcoming matches? I don't expect him to deliberately "down tools" but we cannot afford someone in the side who's total concentration cannot be guaranteed. And the fans might well turn on him although I'd hope this wouldn't be the case. What he did was a bad error of judgement but he's a young loon acting on the instructions of an agent who only makes money when a player signs for a new club.

Exactly. Given that we have.been informed that the transfer request was put in on Saturday, Scott McKenna put in a decent performance against that big lump Ikpeazu on Sunday. Don't think there will be any issues with regards to Scott McKenna giving nothing but 100% on Thursday.

His agent has seen offer of 6m last season turn into 3m this season and shat the bed. Telling McKenna he is regressing playing for Aberdeen. The only thing regressing is the fucking agents slice of the pie. DM needs to reassure him that Aberdeen is the best place for him to develop.. unfortunately I have horrible feeling he and his agent have had their heads turned by a particular club...

Anytime I saw her play the guitar she played some basic jazz chords and looks quite clumsy doing it. She was far from unique . Ok singing voice but what happened to her was nothing short of predictable. 

Come on now, an alcoholic smack head who injects junk between her toes and actually goes as far as writing a song about telling rehab to go to fuck....no way anyone could have seen it coming.   :rangers:

• Upvote 1

Anytime I saw her play the guitar she played some basic jazz chords and looks quite clumsy doing it. She was far from unique . Ok singing voice but what happened to her was nothing short of predictable.

Her guitar playing is abysmal. Nae quite Madonna bad but pretty poor. Just looked up an old Fender interview and you can hear the chords fretting out and she's no real rhythm. Great singer though. Nae argument there.