Graeme Shinnie.....

Absolute bull-shittery from the sfa.

To have an appeals process that concludes that in this particular case the appeal was “frivolous/time wasting/ or an attempt to delay the process” and merits further match ban for the player beggars belief.

Ofcourse the red card was never going to be overturned with the usual ex-refs and west-coast media outlets concluding that the incident as a “red card all day long”. The scene was set prior to the appeal hearing itself. But to add further insult to injury by applying a further ban is taking the piss.

Any appeal process should allow any party to appeal without fear, favour or prejudice. Clearly not the case here, and the sfa are acting like an authoritarian regime who punish those who dare to challenge their decisions rightly or wrongly. 

Could you imagine the reaction if they had tried this with Sevco or Celtic?… they wouldn’t have dared cos they know they wouldn’t have got away with it. But it’s ok to do so with us?

Institutionally biased and corrupt to the core.

FTH & FTSFA

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, G man said:

Totally agree about making a statement in the press - listing “ unconfirmed sources” questioning Walsh’s appointment. For a while Collum reffed Rangers games fairly until they complained and he started getting shunted to the lower leagues. Eventually he came in line and is another Rangers favouring ref.
l do feel the other 10 clubs need to be more supportive of each- strength in numbers. Having said that even Celtic do not get the same level of “support” Rangers get from the SFA/ SPFL. 

That's the same Collum who teaches Religious Education in a Roman Catholic High School in Bellshill?

FWIW I've never felt Collum has been a cheat and favouring anyone. He's just a piss poor ref

This isn't even AFC bias.

When Shinnie touches the ball with his boot, the ball is about 30cm from the opposing player.

The way Shinnie's leg lands on the ground raises his boot up and as a consequence of his forward momentum, he hits the opposing player's leg unintentially.Before this, the ball has been easily cleared.

He would have to be extremely skillful to purposely land it on his lower shin.

The tackle was never a foul, however as said, he should be far more careful/skilled with his shows of 'passion for the team.'

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Doesn’t matter that we all knew they wouldn’t overturn it. It needs questioned & the more they get away with it it will only get worse.

Your wife must love your attitude. 

Bet you have to clean house from top to bottom in ‘hope’ of a BJ that will most likely never happen 🤣

you dare not ‘ask’ for one otherwise she will add on an extra year without for such a frivolous request that never stood a chance of being approved 

Well for starters I don't have a wife fuck staying with just one woman I worked out a long time ago that shit wasn't for me. Way too mundane. Fuck that. But each to their own. 

Anyway getting back to Shinnie as I already explained to you by using Casemiro and Man United as an example in this particular instance there was next to no chance of the decision being overturned. Why does it need questioned when many believe it was a red card? It was hardly a horrendous decision players of all clubs get sent off for those types of challenges the length and breadth of the country every single week now. 

We all know Scottish football is heavily skewed towards two clubs by those that run it and it should be called out a lot more than it is but on this particular occasion the red card decision wasn't controversial enough to warrant claims of corruption for that individual decision. Or to warrant an appeal that carried the risk of an extra game ban. 

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

A fairer, less biased and corrupt set-up.

Exactly. 

Little point continuing the failed experiment that is the SPFL. Losing a few European games will be more than compensated for by playing in a league where the refs don't particularly give a fuck if the teams they're officiating are Sheep or Taigs or Jutes. 

Not playing the same fucking sides over and over and over again every season would be terrific inna, thanks. 

1 hour ago, Shinniesta said:

Well for starters I don't have a wife fuck staying with just one woman I worked out a long time ago that shit wasn't for me. Way too mundane. Fuck that. But each to their own. 

Anyway getting back to Shinnie as I already explained to you by using Casemiro and Man United as an example in this particular instance there was next to no chance of the decision being overturned. Why does it need questioned when many believe it was a red card? It was hardly a horrendous decision players of all clubs get sent off for those types of challenges the length and breadth of the country every single week now. 

We all know Scottish football is heavily skewed towards two clubs by those that run it and it should be called out a lot more than it is but on this particular occasion the red card decision wasn't controversial enough to warrant claims of corruption for that individual decision. Or to warrant an appeal that carried the risk of an extra game ban. 

Was never a red. If any player was guilty of ‘reckless’ play it was the County player. He had zero chance of getting the ball. Shinnie had every right to go in full blooded & the county player should have pulled out

its called fkn football for a reason. Shinnie got ball FAIRLY sometimes there are accidents. All this is doing is speeding the game to complete non contact pish & it seems you are in agreement of this ‘progression’

Ever since the gays in football started coming out this is the shit it leads to. 
Be mixed sexes football next. 
Like the old four foreigner rule. We’ll have to have a few lassies in every starting 11

Aberdeen are being treated like an irrelevant chid by the so called hierarchy of Scottish football with their latest gaffe. Following on their ridiculous touch line ban handed out to Goodwin then subsequently drastically rescinded. This shows double standards when dealing with Aberdeen. The Pittodrie officials have always acted in a responsible and correct way financially, sometimes to the detriment of winning trophies. Unlike some of the rest of the teams e.g. Hearts, Motherwell, Rangers Celtic and Dundee who recklessly gambled solvency for the glory of on field glory.    So in other words in Scottish football cheats always win.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was never a red. If any player was guilty of ‘reckless’ play it was the County player. He had zero chance of getting the ball. Shinnie had every right to go in full blooded & the county player should have pulled out

its called fkn football for a reason. Shinnie got ball FAIRLY sometimes there are accidents. All this is doing is speeding the game to complete non contact pish & it seems you are in agreement of this ‘progression’

Ever since the gays in football started coming out this is the shit it leads to. 
Be mixed sexes football next. 
Like the old four foreigner rule. We’ll have to have a few lassies in every starting 11

I'm in no agreement whatsoever of the "progression" as you call it. I don't make the current rules nor do I like or agree with them. Give me proper 1970's or 1980's crunching tackles type football any day of the week over the virtual non contact pish we see now. What I'm saying is under the current rules (which I don't agree with) that type of challenge by Shinnie will now mostly result in a red card no matter which club you play for. If you are even remotely high, tackle with force and follow through (even if you get the ball first) you're likely seeing red. I don't like it but that's the way it is and if you don't think that is the current rules then you've obviously not been watching much modern day football. 

• Upvote 1