This Weeks Hat Highlights

RAZOR

Guest milne_afc

I’m just back and the main highlight is that you are all still fucking pricks who will never learn anything. Much the same as myself. Clowns!

Agreed. Quite a wonderful collection of human beings(pricks). Even the dorks have their uses.

Get yer bed posted up macauley.

Spotlights oan u noo wee man. Eh made short work eh yer poolside lover, hes awa nursing an axe wound he yist tae ca an anus... noo wir ganna git doon tae aw the questions ye try tae swerve. Nae mare cageyness. Git it posted up macauley.

Aye the spotlights on you cos the spastic says so......what an utter fud

• Upvote 1

Get yer bed posted up macauley.

Spotlights oan u noo wee man. Eh made short work eh yer poolside lover, hes awa nursing an axe wound he yist tae ca an anus... noo wir ganna git doon tae aw the questions ye try tae swerve. Nae mare cageyness. Git it posted up macauley.

No worries, got it pencilled in for the day United have a decent team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a week for the hat bullshitter collective.

(Thankfully all on ignore but people will quote.)

Early contender for made up shite of the week was Francis with his I was at Hampden for zidane but can't remember anything about it.

But then mid week was hanz with his I got a kicking off Celtic casuals, which let's be honest grew arms and legs as details were requested.

Then on the last day was the burner account with his 5 E Whopper, a story so ridiculous that his supporters even seem to have abandoned him. One absolute stinker too far for the makey up shite...

Honourable mention to bluto for his me and gazza were drinking buddies in middlesborough...

What a week for the hat bullshitter collective.

(Thankfully all on ignore but people will quote.)

Early contender for made up shite of the week was Francis with his I was at Hampden for zidane but can't remember anything about it.

But then mid week was hanz with his I got a kicking off Celtic casuals, which let's be honest grew arms and legs as details were requested.

Then on the last day was the burner account with his 5 E Whopper, a story so ridiculous that his supporters even seem to have abandoned him. One absolute stinker too far for the makey up shite...

Honourable mention to bluto for his me and gazza were drinking buddies in middlesborough...

What you drinking tonight Doogs?