Jamie McAllister

cgs1706

Watching 'Boro against Bristol City, Jamie McAllister just tried being a flashy twat and f*cked up... hahaha...

I do like City which is annoying though, they are 1 up though which isn't annoying!

Commentator said he played in Scotland for ages so should know better, what does that mean?!

The only thing I can really remember about McAllister was seeing him get the ball and then punt it up the left side stright back to the opposition. A new left back would be great but we should never go back to McAllister.

I never said go back for him however he is miles and miles better than what we currently have in the squad as left back.

even Byrne at his calamitpus worst still gives me less cause for concern than McAllister.

absolute Angus woopsie. Byrne should still be a sparky to trade.

Sad thing is, out of all the dons players that have left the club in last 10 years he probably is the one that has acheived the most. Scotland Cap, League Cup Medal, Scottish Cup medal. Can't think of any other player that has had as much success since leaving the Dons. Bisconti perhaps, think he got a move to the french prem eventually and capped by belguim.

Sad thing is, out of all the dons players that have left the club in last 10 years he probably is the one that has acheived the most. Scotland Cap, League Cup Medal, Scottish Cup medal. Can't think of any other player that has had as much success since leaving the Dons. Bisconti perhaps, think he got a move to the french prem eventually and capped by belguim.

And he seems to be keeping down a regular sarting place at Brizzle which is more than a certain Mr Miller managed in his time there.

Archived