Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

Well, apart from Celtic?

You really do humiliate yourself

Celtic being shite against them only highlights how shite we were to then allow Celtic to beat us.

Are you seriously trying to imply St Mirren are good this season? Just because they shocked Celtic?

St Mirren are a far worse side than Dundee whether the table seems to deny this or not.

We needed a penalty to beat Dundee.

• Downvote 1

Agree with the comments that Ferguson made a huge difference for us.

Lowe looks excellent! So will be a headache when McKenna is back.

We need some players back before the semi.

Forrester and Gleeson to be moved on in their first year? They may or may not be any good but they are just not fitting in. Forrester is complete cat shit

Stmirren were terrible but I thought Lowe, Devlin, Cosgrove and Mclennan were all good but 2nd half was poor more game management pish from Mcinnes. Gleeson looked poor when he came on and Forrester not much better. I wonder if we will see Mclennan again this season though, was very lively but can you see Mcinnes leaving out Mcginn going forward. do we think Lowe will be at left back come the semi or will it be Considine ?

Agree with the comments that Ferguson made a huge difference for us.

Lowe looks excellent! So will be a headache when McKenna is back.

We need some players back before the semi.

Forrester and Gleeson to be moved on in their first year? They may or may not be any good but they are just not fitting in. Forrester is complete cat shit

Should have signed Mallan instead of Forrester.

can you see Mcinnes leaving out Mcginn going forward. do we think Lowe will be at left back come the semi or will it be Considine ?

Yeah can't see McInness dropping McGinn, personally I'd drop him in a flash. 

Think Lowe is the better option due to Taverniers pace against Considine who is otherwise solid. I'd be surprised if this is what got played however. 

Forrester looks like being McInnes' worst signing. Surpassing Tansey, Zola, Wylde et al

He really is pish. Came on today and managed to lose the ball about 3 times in 5 mins. Gleeson also pish. Get them both to fuck.

Gms excellent today as was Lowe who I wasn’t previously too enamoured with on the basis of his showing v hibs.

Fair fucks to big Sam, took both his chances well and could have had a hatrick had he not typically ballooned a header over.

Excellent confidence boosting win.

I hope st mirren stay up at the expense of Hamilton this season

Was his assist for the St Mirren goal wasn't it?

Nit min, that was Gleeson.

Forrester looks like being McInnes' worst signing. Surpassing Tansey, Zola, Wylde et al

Worst face he's signed anyway.

Like a pug dog licking pish aff o' a nettle.

Yeah. Horrific football player as well to match those John Merrick looks.

Completely gash.

• Downvote 1

Forrester- Gleeson. Who signed them up.??? Super Beek. 4-1 against St Mirren 3-0 up at half time. That's the problem that Aberdeen will have all season just like last season. They couldn't make it 6-0 . Goal difference wil haunt them end of season. If they beat Hearts at tyncastle next week and knock the smart ass look off Gerrards face in the cup then there may be hope. St Mirren. !!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Forrester- Gleeson. Who signed them up.??? Super Beek. 4-1 against St Mirren 3-0 up at half time. That's the problem that Aberdeen will have all season just like last season. They couldn't make it 6-0 . Goal difference wil haunt them end of season. If they beat Hearts at tyncastle next week and knock the smart ass look off Gerrards face in the cup then there may be hope. St Mirren. !!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on Shoofter, have we gone from being terrible, to now worrying about goal difference? I think you're starting to become positive in your old age ;)