Pub Pre-Match Vs. Huns

I remember that, tragic. As much as we all like the abuse and maybe the odd scrap it’s only football at the end of the day.

Before my time but did someone not die climbing over the train roof on the way back from an Aberdeen game?

Sure someone here will know.

Heading to a cup final, he decided to climb onto the roof of the train and do some surfing. Hit a railway bridge.

Must be over 30 years ago.

Bearing in mind your facial status,you can't be an attention seeker, which is why you hate those that get it?

Perfectly comfortable with the fact I’m a gormless looking beaut. You on the other hand look like Daryl Gurney with jaundice. You wouldn’t look out of place on the Simpsons you yellow coloured, shite speaking sap.

• Upvote 1

Heading to a cup final, he decided to climb onto the roof of the train and do some surfing. Hit a railway bridge.

Must be over 30 years ago.

1984, the year of the Aitken sending off.

Got hit by Smokies Bridge, this side of Carnoustie.

Lovely day, pints were supped early in the Scooner, over to the station, saw the boy with his mates in the next carriage, did it once, twice, then on attempt 3, splat.

Transport Police came on board, statements taken, etc etc.

Silly silly boy

Asda is built on the old ash pitches.

Edit, there was a shit old pub that looked like the clansman further up the road. What a dump.

@@RAZOR his lot use to go to a pub called the Clansman.

We went to one of the Celtic Social Clubs for the semi against Dundee Utd in 2015. Was all paid for by a company my work dealt with the owner is a Tim but had hospitality at Pittodrie. All the drink went on the card, only people there jute box was spinning.

Left them a nice treat of sticking on Simply the Best before leaving.

A bit of Topic but for a Celtic Social club place was good and modern. Something I’d like us to look at for Kingsford

Like is Ricksen still a greetin faced, self pitying prick?

Still craving for the sympathy and condolences of others?

Relentless drama queen who needs to man up?

With an exaggerated sense of his own worth?

Yeah. All of the above.

His current "unfortunate" circumstances do not change the fact that the boy is an absolute arsehole of a human being. Complete prick.
Fuck him.
And fuck any huns looking in displaying moral outrage at this assessment.

Nae idea aboot that ither cunt.

I had no idea that David Hagen had the same disease until I googled it just there.Found this on the 'Rangers News' site. This was a benefit match for Hagen, but the match report glorifies in them ( Sevco) winning what is a charity game. 

Rangers development side ran out 4-0 winners against a combined Hearts and Falkirk XI yesterday at the Falkirk stadium. The match was set up in aid of former footballer David Hagen, who played for all three clubs and suffers from Motor Neurone Disease.

Footballingwise it was a game which Rangers completely dominated. That’s despite there being no goals in the first half.

The scoring was opened in the 67th minute through Josh McPake. Defender Lewis Mayo doubled the lead, Zak Rudden made it three and Josh McPake grabbed a brace with two minutes to go.

:laughing:  Classy again from these cunts. Absolute chocolates!

Like is Ricksen still a greetin faced, self pitying prick?

Still craving for the sympathy and condolences of others?

Relentless drama queen who needs to man up?

With an exaggerated sense of his own worth?

Yeah. All of the above.

His current "unfortunate" circumstances do not change the fact that the boy is an absolute arsehole of a human being. Complete prick.

Fuck him.

And fuck any huns looking in displaying moral outrage at this assessment.

Nae idea aboot that ither cunt.

Best post I've read in a while.