Scotland V Albania And Israel

Ken, imagine enjoying themselves instead of fretting about winning a game of football they have no control over. You take life too seriously Parky

I'm happy for folk to have a good time. However, there's been a marked increase in folk who pretty much don't care about the football. It's pretty grating after watching your team get smashed, to listen to some steaming guy who could barely have saw the game start singing as if he's having the time of his life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Live n let live is what I say. These guys have been going all their lives & these games are where they have their most fun & see their like minded mates.

Who really gives a fk other than opinionated gobshites that think their own way of following the National team is the best/only correct way.

Some of those going to games spend their whole years holiday days following the nation team. They do it not just for the love of the game but for the chance to rack up as many European/world destinations they can in random/obscure places & meet people they wouldn't normally meet with regular twice yearly pishy Spanish island holidays.

Each to their own.

Dinny greet about it.

• Upvote 2

Live n let live is what I say. These guys have been going all their lives & these games are where they have their most fun & see their like minded mates.

Who really gives a fk other than opinionated gobshites that think their own way of following the National team is the best/only correct way.

Some of those going to games spend their whole years holiday days following the nation team. They do it not just for the love of the game but for the chance to rack up as many European/world destinations they can in random/obscure places & meet people they wouldn't normally meet with regular twice yearly pishy Spanish island holidays.

Each to their own.

Dinny greet about it.

Yup. Have to agree.

Each to their own.

Dinny greet about it.

I'm not greeting about it. I just think that they're complete losers. It's not essential to be one to go and support Scotland. Unfortunately the "whas like us" Brigadoon extras now massively outnumber ordinary folk.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I used to go and say that the football was secondary. The management of Levein and then Strachan showed me that the football did have quite a lot to do with it and they stopped me going for good.

I'll jump back on the bandwagon when they're doing well and qualify for a tournament - if they ever do again. I probably won't be able to source tickets from the SFA though, think I burned that bridge with a hun rant.

Is it even worth continuing to have a national team?  The players can't be arsed and the manager is an alcoholic.

What are you talking aboot?  I for one am looking forward to the inevitable future "Nations League" tournament where we get put in a group containing Moldova, San Marino, Faroe Islands and Luxembourg. In the group below Israel, Albania, Georgia, Morocco, Salford and a packet of crisps.

The majority of the folk who go to Scotland away games these days are fat, speccy losers in their 40's/50's. The ones that take their birds are the lowest of the low.

A weekend in Albania, in an irish bar, listening to Ted Christopher, surrounded by gimps who think wearing the same kilt for 4 days straight and barely showering is acceptable. Sounds ace.

Personal experience of this have you ? Very easy to be judgemental 

Is it even worth continuing to have a national team?  The players can't be arsed and the manager is an alcoholic.

Can't recall a time where the players have shown so little respect, not meaning McGinn here either, at least he and Devlin have tried to play for Scotland but are presumably not fully fit. 

Whatever folk think of the tartan army the folk that go show amazing loyalty to the national team and deserve a better football team.  It would also be good for the game if our national team wasn't a complete embarrassment.  Hopefully we can win these two games but have to say fear the worst.

Can't recall a time where the players have shown so little respect, not meaning McGinn here either, at least he and Devlin have tried to play for Scotland but are presumably not fully fit.

I reckon we’re close to rock-bottom. We do need to get the pride back...hate to say it, but the attitude the guff players show is night and day. Pride, passion, desperately fighting for a place in the squad. It’s seen as a real honour for English players, to represent their country... for Scottish players it’s a pain the butt, when they’d rather be off, taking a break, sunning themselves in Dubai, or wherever else...

The majority of the folk who go to Scotland away games these days are fat, speccy losers in their 40's/50's. The ones that take their birds are the lowest of the low.

A weekend in Albania, in an irish bar, listening to Ted Christopher, surrounded by gimps who think wearing the same kilt for 4 days straight and barely showering is acceptable. Sounds ace.

This is your best post, well in Parky.

Had a look but can’t find any.

What’s the rumours?

Boy posted he has dementia that they are not wanting to release, he backed it up by saying this is why Peter Grant has been dealing with the media this week. I have no idea if Peter Grant has been dealing with the media but someone else backed it up saying it's why McLeish didn't get the filth job.

Think there were a few folk on here who questioned McLeish mental state previously but I think the overall assertion was he was a alky. Probably hope he is an alky now.

Boy posted he has dementia that they are not wanting to release, he backed it up by saying this is why Peter Grant has been dealing with the media this week. I have no idea if Peter Grant has been dealing with the media but someone else backed it up saying it's why McLeish didn't get the filth job.

Think there were a few folk on here who questioned McLeish mental state previously but I think the overall assertion was he was a alky. Probably hope he is an alky now.

It’s quite sad because when he’s interviewed it’s obvious something isn’t right.