St Mirren 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Is that the highest we've been all season?

No we were 3rd after 2 games when we won away at Dundee. Not that it matters as I've consistently said that it's only after 20+ league games when you get a proper feel of how the season might pan out.

Too many fans were wetting the bed over early season results (notably Hearts fans). I just remembered back to 3 years ago when we won our first 8 league games then capitulated. I also remember the year after in December 16 being 7 points behind the huns and ending up finishing the season 9 points ahead of them.

The trick is not to get too carried away with early season form either way. Unlike certain Hearts fans who declared their club as Celtic's sole title challengers after 7 or 8 games and who at the same time said we would be in a battle for 5th or 6th place at best.

Moral of the story is never spunk your load too early as it only ends up in disappointment.

• Upvote 2

No we were 3rd after 2 games when we won away at Dundee. Not that it matters as I've consistently said that it's only after 20+ league games when you get a proper feel of how the season might pan out.

Too many fans were wetting the bed over early season results (notably Hearts fans). I just remembered back to 3 years ago when we won our first 8 league games then capitulated. I also remember the year after in December 16 being 7 points behind the huns and ending up finishing the season 9 points ahead of them.

The trick is not to get too carried away with early season form either way. Unlike certain Hearts fans who declared their club as Celtic's sole title challengers after 7 or 8 games and who at the same time said we would be in a battle for 5th or 6th place at best.

Moral of the story is never spunk your load too early as it only ends up in disappointment.

Cheers min.

Hopefully we can get something going now, especially at home where we need to make the play more.

We're only away twice in the next seven games, one is a cup game but still. That takes us up to the end of January. It's a great opportunity, hope this team can deliver consistently over that period

Beat me to the punch regarding Shinnie - he was fucking muck today. Ach well - still plenty of love for the Cyrano De Bergerac looking cunt; as long as its infrequent.

And aye the cold - offensive it was. I was bordering on asking cunts if they wanted to hug to keep warm, but thought better of it. Two pairs of socks (1 smart wool) under top quality hiking footwear...and still Im having part of my foot removed owing to frostbite.

And yet ironically Spence had the much maligned Logan down for outstanding today yet not even meriting a mention.

That set piece from St Mirren exposed a big defensive let down, but otherwise good to see the move up the table. I'm pleased to see hopefully Celtic, Rangers, and Aberdeen going at it this spring. Would like to see Aberdeen get another crack at the Europa League next fall. This December run and work during the transfer window is critical. 

Get one of the PG's to bring their boots on the train?  @@The Boofon, @BillyStarkDivingHeader, @@Poodler, @@HairyPie, @@ebbe, @@reekie_dock

ebbe here will perform don’t you worry about that. The big announcement you’ve maybe heard via whispers is me going down on the chopper. £50 a skull from the £10 PG’s if I do it (which I fucking will) because they’re aware of how much of a pig poof I am. Also my uncle’s a high roller and I’m tagging along because they thought it was funny.

#traintossers

Do you honestly think this was a great result Bottom placed St Mirren It's lucky they got a penalty and cosgrove has come to life. Considene is a liability. May can't find the net except for penalties. They seem to think Devine intervention will put the ball in the net. Let's see how many they put past Dundee hearts and Celtic At home. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be El Calapso

• Downvote 7

Do you honestly think this was a great result Bottom placed St Mirren It's lucky they got a penalty and cosgrove has come to life. Considene is a liability. May can't find the net except for penalties. They seem to think Devine intervention will put the ball in the net. Let's see how many they put past Dundee hearts and Celtic At home. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be El Calapso

lol min , chill the fuck out and enjoy another win , Form is improving , good away win today in difficult conditions . The team overall must be getting confidence . Win the game in hand and we are right in there. Devlin and Gms to comeback and hopefully a signing in the window . overall we are starting to look decent 

What has Sydney Devine got to do with us scoring???

We've won 7 of our last 10 competitive games including beating the huns twice in Glasgow and Killie away. Chill out. We all know we're not perfect as a team far from it but no team in this league is including the victims who have 7x our budget.

We reached a cup final knocking out Hibs in Edinburgh and the huns in Glasgow. We've taken 21 out of 30 points from our last 10 league games. We're not actually doing as badly as some seem to think. Yes the overall style of play needs to improve. But on the whole we're getting results which at this stage with the games coming thick and fast is the most important thing. Hopefully we can improve the team in the January window and move on some of the dross as well.

• Upvote 2

Give it a rest, we all know that you only come on here to be controversial for the sake of being controversial, its affa boring.

Good away win in difficult conditions against a team who while bottom are showing signs of improvement.

Only annoying aspect of the campaign so far is that once again if we had not dropped some silly points during the first few games we would could very well be a few points ahead at the top of the league at the moment.

COYR

• Upvote 1

The euro loss really rattled you eh?

Hun cunt.

• Upvote 1

Give it a rest, we all know that you only come on here to be controversial for the sake of being controversial, its affa boring.

Good away win in difficult conditions against a team who while bottom are showing signs of improvement.

Only annoying aspect of the campaign so far is that once again if we had not dropped some silly points during the first few games we would could very well be a few points ahead at the top of the league at the moment.

COYR

So it seems you don't like controversy, sorry bud but I don't belong to the happy clappers brigade who swallow all the shit that's been dished up for quit a while now, you had may quoting a few days ago saying , The boss wants us as strikers find the back of the net more often. HELLO I should think a 2 year old wouldn't need telling that. Mcinneses signings have not being performing. As you said if they'd picks up points against Motherwell Kilmarnock st Johnson hearts Celtic etc they would be well clear now at the top which in my mind is what all the red pyjama happy clappers must surely want to see.
  • Downvote 1