Split Up / Kids

Fridge

Old Parky has become a right nasty fucker recently

Not true at all, no matter how much you say it.

My assessment of you, based on your posts on here, has clearly upset you. Perhaps you should have a bit introspection and think why most folk on here would say you're a racist, rather than just spitting the dummy when you're called out for being one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not true at all, no matter how much you say it.

My assessment of you, based on your posts on here, has clearly upset you. Perhaps you should have a bit introspection and think why most folk on here would say you're a racist, rather than just spitting the dummy when you're called out for being one.

Nothing to do with racism Parky. You can't even remember the hurtful abuse you dish out anymore. Shocking.

Nothing to do with racism Parky. You can't even remember the hurtful abuse you dish out anymore. Shocking.

I do. I said you have experience of being a horrible, bigoted cunt in person.

The only way this wouldn't be true is if your views are completely different in real life to what you post on here. Hopefully they are and you showed understanding and compassion to the person you referenced, rather than showing disdain and prejudice, like the views you have espoused on here would suggest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nah, just fed up him being an absolute prick to folk for no reason.

He'll have a meltdown in 2 weeks, say he's going to be nice to folk from now on, last 2 weeks, then start being a prick again.

It's really boring now.

Aye he’s been particular callous to me mocking my height. 4”11 isn’t that small.