Split Up / Kids

Fridge

What's the average price of a marriage these days and are costs likely to spiral beyond the point of principal(roughly £30/head)?

Having got married less than 3 months ago, it’s nae cheap. We didn’t go overboard in the slightest and overall cost was about the 24k mark. I’d be amazed if anyone could have a big doo in Aberdeen for less than 20k.

Back to the subject in hand.

If I was ever in a position where I got booted out and another man moved into the house I bought and renovated under the same roof as my kids.....you can bet your bottom dollar I'd behave terribly and would not be putting on an act for the kids sake.

I’d be the same to be honest. Nae cunt would ever come into my house. My wife isn’t on my mortgage so I’d have her out in a shot.

What's the average price of a marriage these days and are costs likely to spiral beyond the point of principal(roughly £30/head)?

Last wedding I was at cost £42k. Her auld man seen to it like. It was obscene.

I can't imagine ever committing to that. I suspect my luck will run out next year though and I'll have a child. I just know it.

Then I'll come to this thread for advice

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Cavey thinks I should spend 20 big ones to be stuck with the same bird for eternity

Not clever

Lol. Each to their own, but I could think of a million things to do with 20 large bangers rather than lay on a party for relatives I don't like.

Guest milne_afc

I’d be the same to be honest. Nae cunt would ever come into my house. My wife isn’t on my mortgage so I’d have her out in a shot.

That is a wise move. Your house, your rules.