Connor Mclennan

3 hours ago, dawson5 said:

Was only on for a few minutes when he was able to pick up a great clearance from our goalie about the half way line and ran all the way into the St Mirren box where he was fouled. Won a clear penalty--goal.

He is big and looks strong and quite fast. If he continues to give us help up front then that will do me. 

Also thanks for Andy Considine who I think has played every minute and is a rock in defence.

Any more gems you wan't to give us, not Kennedy though.

Andrew Considine is a decent 6 to 7/10 defender but he proved against your mob just recently, when someone outstrips for pace as well as football nous, he comes a cropper.

As for young Connor, he flatters to deceive. He has talent unquestionably but shows it very rarely. Should try his hand at being a professional boxer or sensei instead of a footballer now to finally fulfil his potential.

4 hours ago, dawson5 said:

Was only on for a few minutes when he was able to pick up a great clearance from our goalie about the half way line and ran all the way into the St Mirren box where he was fouled. Won a clear penalty--goal.

He is big and looks strong and quite fast. If he continues to give us help up front then that will do me. 

Also thanks for Andy Considine who I think has played every minute and is a rock in defence.

Do you need a young, energetic right back? 

5 hours ago, dawson5 said:

McLennan ain't up to it, end of. Happy to see Considine and McLennan against us, playing against nine we'll be good at.