Aberdeen 3 - 4 Celtic

Scott Brown, four first half fouls and yet avoids being booked. Then at 2-2 goes down ‘injured’ when the Dons are attacking, the ref stops the play and Celtic are up the park within a minute or so and score. They take on £10 million man Edouard whilst we take on James Wilson.

You might want to watch Brown’challenge for the high ball on Cosgrove just after his head knock and immediately prior to their third goal.

The foul on Wilson where the boy goes down injured is a shocker too. Weak weak refereeing.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-brendan-rodgers-hits-13779290.amp

Ok Shinnie maybe has made a meal of the way he has landed but it’s still a push on him and the irony from Brenda when he has one of the worst divers in the game in Sinclair. Tbh the cunt should be brought up over his comments as he has accused a fellow professional of cheating. Will anything be done about it, obviously not as they are untouchable

Beyond the fact I'm an Aberdeen fan, the Shinnie pen is clear as day. Clear shove in the back. Was it soft? Aye? Does he go down a bit easy? Aye. It's still a pen.

Shinnie was penalised for the same thing on brown near Celtic's box in the first half, John Hartson went "hand on the back and it's a foul all day long."

Shinnie is subsequently fouled in the same manner in the box, now we can expect a media witch-hunt calling Shinnie a cheat, largely led by the fat, ginger, metal headed cunt.

Does it nae make sense for us to contest the drop ball 35 yards from their goal instead of them just kicking it back?

I know it's common practice to let the opposition kick it back but it's surely worth trying to win the ball high up the pitch.

You might want to watch Brown’challenge for the high ball on Cosgrove just after his head knock and immediately prior to their third goal.

The foul on Wilson where the boy goes down injured is a shocker too. Weak weak refereeing.

Yup "ref" far too easily conned, also from the drop ball, thon cunt up front pressured us into a hurried clearance,

That foul on Wilson was a joke, the boy fouls him trips himself up then dives and rolls around demanding treatment utter cunts

Last ticket I'll buy for the Dons. If we can't beat them then all my money now for the Gers. They're the only team who will realistically beat the f.....s to stop the 10 in a row. Mcinnes has failed so now I'm over to the Gers, as he will be soon - hello, hello

What the actual fucking fuck???
  • Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Last ticket I'll buy for the Dons. If we can't beat them then all my money now for the Gers. They're the only team who will realistically beat the f.....s to stop the 10 in a row. Mcinnes has failed so now I'm over to the Gers, as he will be soon - hello, hello

Nae sure if you are a wind up merchant, but have a -1 anyway just for typing this shite.

Oh, and fuck off to Sevco you Hun fuck

• Upvote 1

I just thought of something there that was strange imo. Normally the ref and linesmen are the last people to leave the pitch and head down the tunnel but I noticed at half time Collum went down the tunnel before a lot of the players. Maybe it’s nothing but to me it was almost like he realised he’d fucked up in that half and just couldn’t wait to get out of there. Either that or he was bursting for a shite

We didn't deserve anything from the game. Their sub was exceptional when he came on. Shinnie had a go. Brown knows how to wind us up.

Giving Brown waaaaay too much credit there. He's a cretinous cunt. Him just being him is more than enough to boil ma piss, so can only imagine how much he winds up our players.

Most know & feel he's a totally over rated player that just gets away with being a fkn cock because of the colours he wears.

Giving Brown waaaaay too much credit there. He's a cretinous cunt. Him just being him is more than enough to boil ma piss, so can only imagine how much he winds up our players.

Most know & feel he's a totally over rated player that just gets away with being a fkn cock because of the colours he wears.

Brown is a good player, he’s also a prick, perfect for the Tims. Having said that if he wanted to do a Roy Aitken and play a couple seasons for us I’d not complain

• Downvote 2

Livingston sat in. Motherwell got battered 1-0, held on and nicked one. Hibs got Celtic in an extreme off day when they had multiple injuries. Killie got absolute pumped 5-0 by "having a go".

Their away form has been shite this season,lost 3 on the road and struggled in others,but once again Deek the frightened rabbit gives them too much respect.

Firstly neither looked penalties and I was 100yds away from the first 1.

But. Browns head knock when we’re on the break. Really?

Then immediately afterwards, ball to Lewis, he goes long to Cosgrove and guess which Lego eating wanker is fouling him. They go up the park and score.

Finally that’s a foul on Wilson all day long where the Tim goes down injured. And Collum gives it the other way. Jesus wept.

Thought Wilson’s overhead was going in at the end too. Crowd would have been on the pitch for that.

Bastard.

2nd was a pen. Clumsy challenge and he handled the ball. 

1 safe to say you were never a dons man.

2 whats ten in a row got to do with a new club for crying out loud.

3 as much as am not a fan of mcinnes,celtics income is about 6-7 times bigger than the dons,he doesn't have a great record against timmy, but then so does no one else.

4 the late hibs goal against sevco must be hurting,hence the hissy fit reducing yourself to trolling.

5 i suggest you take off your mothers dress[[norman bate's], your clubs still deed.

To me just didn’t have the players to do anything else. Couldn’t see where our spare man was and the Simunovic Boyata Brown triangle against a fucked May destroyed us. So frustrating when you saw how ragged they were when pressed.

Sometimes they were ragged. Other times a couple of passes and we had 5 players steaming at our back 4 with our midfield caught up the pitch. That's why the tactics of containing them are used.

To me just didn’t have the players to do anything else. Couldn’t see where our spare man was and the Simunovic Boyata Brown triangle against a fucked May destroyed us. So frustrating when you saw how ragged they were when pressed.

Our spare man was a central defender so ineffective when it came to trying to deal with that particular problem. It's mcinnes fault that issue though as he goes man for man everywhere else on the pitch and as soon as someone leaves their man to try and close down the defender who has charged 40 yards unopposed then there is a huge space and another free player. Happened a few times in particular with wright leaving lustig in the second half.

The problem is man for man marking across the whole pitch. Mcinnes has been doing it v them for years. I don't know why he doesn't change it and keep the team compact and force celtic wide or something like that. Not once have the current tactics worked at pittodrie and it's hugely frustrating and demoralising to watch again and again in a match.

• Upvote 1

We tired second half and a more skilful side took advantage of that. Worth noting that a lot of our players have played every game in December while the Tims have been able to rotate. McInnes had said at the beginning of the month that he would have to utilise his squad, but his lack of trust in certain players and injuries to others meant that most of yesterday's team had played their 8th game of the month so far. Against a better standard of player when you have less possession it will eventually tell and it did.