Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams In Scotland

Put yous (favourites) out of the Scottish Cup (two goals from me) then yous went to the authorities to have them check everyone’s forms and we got disqualified for one of our players signing the wrong bit or some shite - this all after a melee after the game where yous spat in my managers face

You’s came out the road to play is in the league the same season and got beat 2-1 (guess who) then a massive scrap broke out

Poofs complained, even though you were the minkiest little toonser cunts I’d ever seen

You didn’t like your arse being handed to yous - TFS

20/21 year ago that was - in my prime

Wonderful piece of prose.

Outwith my era though. Noone would have behaved like that from Ladser in my era, I wouldnt have allowed it.

Living in Edinburgh during the Romanov years and one of the worst periods in our history - grew a strong disdain and hatred for Hearts.

You mean the years when Hearts were spending over 100% of their turnover on players wages alone, got over £29.5m into debt (money that never got paid back) and were at the mercy of a bunch of Lithuanian gangsters as to whether their club died or not? They must be so proud of that era when their cheating wasn't far off Sevco EBT levels.

I never tire of reminding them that their two Scottish Cup wins this century were won with a team they couldn't afford legitimately in any way shape or form without blatant cheating...just like their big brothers at the other end of the M8.

In my opinion the only trophy Hearts have legitimately won fairly in my lifetime was the Scottish Cup in 1998.

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd

Hun cunts

Tim cunts

The rest are irrelevant.

Yer right min but we can put teams like Manchester United in there for trying to kill the game we love (mind you I couldn't stand them when Ron Atkinson was their manager). They are fucking vile, up there with the Chelseas of this planet.