FA Cup draw

sheep_shagger

FA Cup quarter-final draw

Middlesbrough or West Brom v Manchester United or Reading

Arsenal or Blackburn v Manchester City

Chelsea v Tottenham

Plymouth v Watford

Chelsea v Spurs tie of the round for me. The potential for a cracker of a final down south as well.

Aye, I'd agree. It's good that four of the big five are still in the competition as well, but then something had to give between Arsenal and Bolton. Keeps things interesting.

Guest LondonScottish

Suppose this will be the last FA Cup final in Cardiff then, maybe contested between two of the "Big-guns" would be a fitting farewell to the Millenium Stadium

Guest LondonScottish
:laughing: I'll bite on this one.

Wembley will be ready by then, don't believe all you read in the papers.

Not fishing at all. Looks like its going to be tighter than was first realised to have Wembley done by May. Screw up after screw up, reports circulating down here are that it won't be finished until the END of May. The only people who really know when its going to finished are Multiplex. Don't reckon the building company gives a damn whether its ready or not by the mid may, as they've been walloped by so many penalty clauses already.

FA Cup quarter-final draw

Middlesbrough or West Brom v Manchester United or Reading

Arsenal or Blackburn v Manchester City

Chelsea v Tottenham

Plymouth v Watford

Chelsea v Spurs tie of the round for me. The potential for a cracker of a final down south as well.

Is it just me or is that draw pretty boring AGAIN! If it was Spurs v Chelsea then yes, great game but since Chelsea are at home and with Spurs away record poorer than the a homeless guy at the shops i expect at least a 2 goal margain. YAWN!

Could just be me as am no longer impressed with a cardboard box for entertainment. :laughing:

Archived