"That little chink"

none-more-red

Did anyone hear Archie's superb quote.

"Celtic need to be patient and look for that little chink".

There was then a momentary pause whereupon he tried to elaborate just to make sure no-one would think he was doing a Big Ron.

He also rolled out the old chestnut of Celtic's SPL opponents as being to blame for their poor performance.

I'm never sure whether to hate him or laugh at him or feel sorry for him - he's like your embarrassing alcoholic uncle. (Not yours personally).

It'd be his 4th European 'title'. 2nd Champions League trophy.

Hmm, I would think of a European title as winning the top competition in Europe - same way as winning the SPL, as the top competition in Scotland, is the Scottish title.

Anyway, it can hardly be viewed as dismissing Aberdeen as insignificant as he won the CWC at United as well.

Hmm, I would think of a European title as winning the top competition in Europe - same way as winning the SPL, as the top competition in Scotland, is the Scottish title.

I would use a different definition of 'title'. Take the aristocracy for example - you can have a title (Lord Chunk), but it's not the top title (King Chunk), is it?

Also, I did not consider the CWC at United because I didn't think of it, not because I don't value it.

Archived