Shameless

Guest glasgowdon

agree with nespa to a degree. The first 2 series esp were excellent but since then has got increasingly hit and miss, this series more miss.

Actually have started watching the first series again and it is f*cking brilliant. Watch it GD and if you don't like it you're just plain weird

Says you who has just offered to get naked in a Rangers pub :blahblah1:

Guest El Padre
Skins is Piiiiiiiiiish!!!

Its watchable, but it's no Shameless.

I think this series of Shameless is pretty good, the reason its so different to the first two is that Paul Abbot stopped writing it after those series.

MiniJC - your more of an age like the guys in SKINS than the rest of us right ?

Is it true to life, cause while i was lad there was a bit o jiggery pokery and the odd spliff and e ,but nothing like the carry on in this show

A few guys i know are in to there spliffs and that but i tend to stay away from that as i know the effects, also a few that likes a drink even a couple of the 2nd years get involved we that.

Is it true to life, cause while i was lad there was a bit o jiggery pokery and the odd spliff and e ,but nothing like the carry on in this show

It's real life exaggerated to the nth degree. I used to like a few parties and drinking some booze, but ending up with a hard-on for 2 days and getting thrown out of your house by a hobo is just silly.

Guest El Padre
MiniJC - your more of an age like the guys in SKINS than the rest of us right ?

Its pretty tame really, compared to when I was a teenager. :blahblah1: