Describe a poster

Poodler

I don't even bother... too much effort.  I probably read more of F'n'Ds posts.

Not sure how he can be bothered typing every message like that either!   

There was someone used to periodically post under the guise of Morris the Butcher's Brither back in the day, on one of the other boards. 

So far as I could tell, Morris got up to all sorts of japes and shenanigans, and did so in a heavily Doric accent. 

That could be hard to follow. 

Anyone remember that, or am I having one of my episodes? 

There was someone used to periodically post under the guise of Morris the Butcher's Brither back in the day, on one of the other boards.

So far as I could tell, Morris got up to all sorts of japes and shenanigans, and did so in a heavily Doric accent.

Was it not Blin Lemon?

Guest milne_afc

@BlinLemon on Ab-mad, something about an auld hoor getting a job on the ghost train iirc

I have actually been referred to as looking like Gerrard Butler and Rick Whittier from Shed 7.

I can categorically state I look nothing like a ripped Hollywood star, indeed every single person in the room burst out laughing. Nor do I look like a skinnie junkie in an indie band.

I have actually been referred to as looking like Gerrard Butler and Rick Whittier from Shed 7.

I can categorically state I look nothing like a ripped Hollywood star, indeed every single person in the room burst out laughing. Nor do I look like a skinnie junkie in an indie band.

I've been variously told I looked like Jesus, Thor, and Kurt Cobain... back when I had my gorgeous long blonde hair and terrific beard. You can see a theme. 

I've since cut it short like a square, and apparently I now look like some ice-hockey player who is presumably well known but I don't watch that shit, so I can't say if it's accurate or not. 

I always imagined Clydeside to look like the thing Chet turned into at the end of Weird Science. 

Any time I read one of his posts it grossed me out, like the thing Chet turned into at the end of Weird Science. 

GInWEm3.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1