Rangers: Scottish team does well in Europe.

boaby

MacGregor

Hutton Weir Hemdani Murray

Novo Ferguson Rae Thomson Burke

Boyd

Never thought I'd see the day that a Scotish club with an overwhelmingly Scottish team would hump somebody 4-0 after christmas in European football.

The last time something similar happened must have been us vs Watershei.

I eagerly await correction.....

MacGregor

Hutton Weir Hemdani Murray

Novo Ferguson Rae Thomson Burke

Boyd

Never thought I'd see the day that a Scotish club with an overwhelmingly Scottish team would hump somebody 4-0 after christmas in European football.

The last time something similar happened must have been us vs Watershei.

I eagerly await correction.....

Don't flatter the huns. It was only because the Israelis were scheidt.

Just wait for the next round when they have to play a decent team - I fully expect nothing short of a humoing then.

Don't flatter the huns. It was only because the Israelis were scheidt.

Just wait for the next round when they have to play a decent team - I fully expect nothing short of a humoing then.

A tad harsh. The hun scum won well and you've got to give praise where it's due. The first goal was a cracker as well.

I agree that the Israeli side weren't as good as they were last time but they were still a decent side.

Here's hoping the huns get humped in the next round by Osasuna.

:thumbup1:

A tad harsh. The hun scum won well and you've got to give praise where it's due. The first goal was a cracker as well.

I agree that the Israeli side weren't as good as they were last time but they were still a decent side.

Here's hoping the huns get humped in the next round by Osasuna.

:thumbup1:

OK I didn't actually watch the game but I did see the comical second goal where the Hapoel defender inexplicably pinged a ball right across his own box where 2 Huns were waiting and Boyd scored from it and the Huns subsequently win 4-0 so I have deduced that the other team were crap.

After seeing the first leg, I fully expected Rangers to turn them over at Ibrox. I was quite amazed they lost over there in all honesty.

I think they have got an amazing chance of making the last eight now.

Credit where it's due - as has been said it is actually quite commendable that they did it with such a prodominantly Scottish team.

Are we any closer to finding out what MacGregor did to get himself a straight Red???

How the hell can the BBC expect to be taken seriously when they fail to capture a major incident like that....And why did they miss it? Cause we were on about the 5th replay of Captain Fantastic's second goal...

Credit to them, they wiped the floor with a poor team and you can only play what is in front of you and all that....Still that doesn't mean i have to like it :applause:

The story they were all jibbering on about last night was that having conceded the goal the fired the ball up the park where hemdani and mcgregor were, mcgregor picked it up the israeli dude eventually got it off him, punted it at him and mcgregor raised his hands. Wattie says he watched the whole thing and mcgregor never touched the boy and to go down the way he did was pathetic.

How much of that is true is anybodys guess.

Credit where credits due to the huns

more saltires on display last night than i've ever seen at a European night at the Tattie bowl

Hapoel were poor though, i've never seen a tam pass the ball so poorly as they did lasy night.

true. i told my mate on tuesday in the pub that i would support celtic if he could find me one scottish flag in the crowd before the game started. he failed.

I hate the huns too. They have upped the bawbag quotient since Walter returned. Hutton, Boyd, Burke regular starters now: dirty, hacking, diving bastards all three. Your archetypal huns.

Not to mention Weir. Him turning his back on Scotland was f*cking low. He got outplayed by a Faroese teacher! Not as if he deserved any f*cking praise, is it?

Ferguson... c*nt!

Smith and Thomson; a pair of hypocrytical, classless arseholes.

However, they are all Scottish lowlife scum, and they won 4-0 in Europe. This has to give those of us who follow a team with a Scottish spine, that has at least some morals, hope that we can do the same next season.

Archived