Funso Ojo

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hopefully they’re taking on 100% of his wage, although they’re more potless than us & there’s wage caps in place for League One too I think.

TBF I'd look at any monetary saving as a bonus - just glad we won't see him in a dons shirt again.

2 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

You could argue that midfield is where DM has got some of his signings right. It's other areas of the park that's the problem.

With two caveats.  1/ given the number he’s bought he had to get it right sometime.  2/. And he wouldn’t know an attacking midfielder if one ran across his path wearing a t shirt with “hello I’m an attacking midfielder” on the front and “not a fucking winger” on the back.

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

With two caveats.  1/ given the number he’s bought he had to get it right sometime.  2/. And he wouldn’t know an attacking midfielder if one ran across his path wearing a t shirt with “hello I’m an attacking midfielder” on the front and “not a fucking winger” on the back.

For a guy who was a midfielder himself and captained a few clubs in that position it was a bit of a surprise that it took him so long to rebuild his midfield after Jack then McLean left. 

If there's one position you'd expect him to get right it's in there. 

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Agreed. For every Shinnie and McLean you get a Forrester and Gleeson. 

Sportsound pundits tonight yet again displaying how completely out of touch they are with all things outside Celtic and Huns. 

Apparently they think that Ojo to Wigan is a strange one, and understand why some fans might be upset but sometimes there are things going on behind the scenes. 

I can only assume the upset fans they are referring to are the Wigan supporters. 

The level ignorance we have in Scotland from people whose job is dedicated to Scottish football is fucking depressing. 

12 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Sportsound pundits tonight yet again displaying how completely out of touch they are with all things outside Celtic and Huns. 

Apparently they think that Ojo to Wigan is a strange one, and understand why some fans might be upset but sometimes there are things going on behind the scenes. 

I can only assume the upset fans they are referring to are the Wigan supporters. 

The level ignorance we have in Scotland from people whose job is dedicated to Scottish football is fucking depressing. 

Who was on tonight?