Aberdeen 3 - 2 Hearts

I think it'll just be two changes.

McGinn will be rested. Possibly Wilson gets the nod?

He may bring in Bryson which would be for Hedges or Gallagher you'd guess. Fat chance he drops Ferguson and Ojo doesn't need a rest yet.

If Cosgrove had not just popped in a hatrick he might have been swapped for Main.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Leigh

Ojo Ferguson

Wilson Bryson Hedges

Cosgrove

subs...

Leigh to only do an hour and Hedges similar

and why would you drop Gallacher for Bryson ? Gallacher definitely deserving the Jersey right now

One or two changes only. One or two early subs if game going well. We cannot sacrifice the whole season for a European run. If we win the third round we then sacrifice the next two games for the fourth and then if we get to the groups each win is worth so much we sacrifice games for the European win and so on. One game at a time. Players injure themselves training, running for the bus or dropping marmalade on their feet. They learn as a team playing together. Best team to win the game. Then the best team to win the next game. And so on. Simples.

Correct

Can never tell with mcinnes especially after how good we were Thursday he might try keep it the same but this is the type of game he’d play cosgrove and main from the start, hopefully he doesn’t and just a couple changes Wilson and Bryson in, Wright to lightweight and would be bullied out the game against these hammer throwers can’t see him starting

I think Wilson will come In for Mcginn, 2 good assists fro Wilson last time we played them, I think Bryson may play also

I think Wright will come in for McGinn.

I’m with you as to Bryson playing as well, but for who, I’m not sure. Maybe Ojo to save him for Thursday.

There could be one more change, maybe Wilson for Hedges.

The thing is, neither Ojo nor Hedges deserve to be rested, but I fear one eye is on Rijeka

Guest the shepherd

Aberdeen are a fantastic price for the win with Bet365, 19/20. Thought we would be closer to 2/1 on.

Could be a case of making easy money. Fuck the bookies.